XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

HisSvt76

2[H]4U
http://majornelson.com/2014/07/07/t...-xbox-360-ultimate-games-sale/?linkId=8746119

July 8th One Day Sales (Xbox 360):
Fable Trilogy - 33%
King of Fighters XIII - 75%
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag - 38%
Zoo Tycoon - 50%
Halo: Spartan Assault - 66%
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows - 66%

July Ultimate Games Sale (Xbox One):
Titanfall - 33%
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass - 40%

July Ultimate Games Sale (Xbox 360):
Street Fighter X Tekken - 75%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 67%
Dishonored - 67%
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 33%
Portal 2 - - 67%
Child of Eden - 67%
Silent Hill: HD - 67%
Pac Man Museum - 50%
BloodRayne Betrayal - 50%
Trials Evolution - 66%
Ducktales - 66%
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 50%
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - 67%
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 - 50%
Trials Fusion - 33%
Darksiders II - 75%
FIFA World Cup - 60%
Fallout 3 - 67%
Skate 2 - 75%
Devil May Cry 4 - 75%
Fight Night Champion - 75%
Deus Ex Human Revolution - 67%
MX vs ATV Reflex - 75%
Walking Dead 400 Days - 50%
Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Left - 50%
Walking Dead Episode 4: Around Every Corner - 50%
Walking Dead Episode 3: Long Road Ahead - 50%
Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved For Help - 50%
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - 75%
Stuntman: Ignition - 67%
Gears of War 3 - 75%
Fallout New Vegas - 67%

Xbox 360 Games That Are On Sale, But Aren't Part of The Sale (have to be a Gold member):
Serious Sam 3 BFE: Jewel of the Nile - 66%
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 66%
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 66%
Serious Sam Double D XXL - 66%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dragonborn - 67%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Hearthfire - 67%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dawnguard - 67%
Halo 4 War Games Map Pass - 50%
WWE 2K14 Season Pass - 50%
Gears of War 3 Season Pass - 50%
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass - 40%
Sensible World of Soccer - 66%
The Walking Dead Season 2 Season Pass - 50%

Running out of room on my xb1 internal hdd from all of these digital sales... time to start looking at externals. Did the people that replaced the hard drive in the xb1 when it first came out ever put out a guide?

Running out of room on my xb1 internal hdd from all of these digital sales... time to start looking at externals. Did the people that replaced the hard drive in the xb1 when it first came out ever put out a guide?

Don't mess with the internal when it support up to 34 Tb external you can even use a raid enclosure just needs to be USB 3 you can use fast mechanical drives or ssd pick your poison

Don't even bother. Its a massive hassle and it will void your warranty. Buy an external HDD (I got the Western Digital 4TB Mybook for $129) and hook it up. It could not be easier , takes like 10 seconds to setup and your done. The One can even migrate your games to the external drive to take advantage of its likely faster loading speed.

I wouldn't even think about grabbing an SSD either. You need space for these games , a 1TB SSD (which is almost $450-$500) is not going to be enough even a year and half from now.

Don't even bother. Its a massive hassle and it will void your warranty. Buy an external HDD (I got the Western Digital 4TB Mybook for $129) and hook it up. It could not be easier , takes like 10 seconds to setup and your done. The One can even migrate your games to the external drive to take advantage of its likely faster loading speed.

I wouldn't even think about grabbing an SSD either. You need space for these games , a 1TB SSD (which is almost $450-$500) is not going to be enough even a year and half from now.

Don't mess with the internal when it support up to 34 Tb external you can even use a raid enclosure just needs to be USB 3 you can use fast mechanical drives or ssd pick your poison

Yeah definitely not getting a ssd. It seems the replaceable HD work around hack was broken in the december update. I looked at getting a cheap enclosure for some spare 3.5 HDDs I have laying around but it's about half the cost of getting a dedicated external and the warranty would only cover the enclosure where as the external would also have it's warranty extend to the actual hard drive. I do have a sata to usb 3.0 cable I could connect to a 2.5 notebook drive but it wouldn't have any protection around the drive itself (the usb cable doesn't provide enough power to spin up 3.5 drives only 2.5).

I only have 58GB of free space left but there are only 2-3 large games coming out between now and October so I think I can make it to Black Friday or Christmas for an external deal. It will be nice when visiting friends and family I can take the external with me and don't have to wait for the games to install.

Anyone know if they plan to sell the entire dlc of forza 4? Would love to get the packs i dont already have.

I'm not sure there's anything there that I really want, but don't already own. I see Gears of War 3 is on there... if "Judgement" were on sale I'd pick that up.

Back