X850XT PCI-E stock HSF

cornelious0_0

[H]F Junkie
Sorry if this seems out of place, but here goes...

I've got a PCI-E X850XT that needs to be RMA'd. The card was given to me to use by a fellow forum member, but neither of us have the screws needed to re-attach the stock HSF. The video artifacting and whatnot started occuring while the stock HSF was in place, so please don't try and tell me I shouldn't be RMA'ing the card. I'm at the point where as far as I know, there hadn't been anything drastic done to the card to cause the artifacting as it was described to me, and I'm just trying to make use of the "new" hardware now at my disposal.

Aside from any other background information, I'm looking for someone who can either sell me an PCI-E X850XT stock HSF or lend me one so I can RMA the card.

Mod's, please PM me if you'd prefer that this thread wasn't in the general Video Card forum, but I'm (at the very least) looking for a HSF to borrow...so I didn't think I should immediately post this in the FS/FT forum.

Anyone, please get back to me if you've got a stock HSF (with screws) that I can borrow for the RMA.

So do you need a new 850 heatsink or merely the screws for the factory hsf? I'm sure you could hunt down the right screws at a hardware store or local mom and pop computer store.

Technically I just need the screws...but I've looked, and couldn't find anything that'd fit/work. I dunno if I'm gonna be able to find screws for it or not, but I've got a couple backup plans that I'm gonna try out today.

I have one... pm me. I'm using silencer.

I'll trade it for an enermax liberty 500w/Corsair 520W

2x1gb team group DDR@ 667 or 800/G.Skill ddr2 800Hz

Or a Microfly.

:D ;)

Did you have anything yourself?

Even though I'm going back and forth with MC FLMJIG doesn't mean I want to exclude anyone else just incase something might happen between us.

I'm still waiting to hear back from MC FLMJIG again to try and finalise things, but I'd still like as many people as possible to chime in with what they've got just in case.

Don't worry, I'll keep everyone posted if/when I get what I need from MC FLMJIG so I don't waste anyone's time.

:eek:

I left DHL package on sec's desk. It should have been picked up and and transit to saskkessawatchan. :)

U sent a lil xtra btw. Give me a few days I'll give u the extra back. I'm on borrowed PC since my Ultra Am2 is kaput.

MC FLMJIG said:
:eek:

I left DHL package on sec's desk. It should have been picked up and and transit to saskkessawatchan. :)

U sent a lil xtra btw. Give me a few days I'll give u the extra back. I'm on borrowed PC since my Ultra Am2 is kaput.

Thanks man.

Don't worry about the extra cash, it's only like $5 and I do appreciate you helping me out like this.

I'll let you know when I get the screws, thanks again. :)

Back