x6800+680i combo / blueray sata drive/ 8800GTS/ +more

rudedog

[H]ard|Gawd
OK, prices reduced, I would love to try and move this stuff.

Prices reduced:
X6800 combo with MB
X6800 (retail with box) + EVGA 680i Motherboard (with box, pcb SLI connector, and most of the acc. I know I have the clip on fan, expansion brackets but need to find the manual, I/O panel and CD)​

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Price: $500.00 which includes shipping to the US only via UPS. Sorry no international shipping.

Next I would love to sell this as a whole package but we all know how well complete boxes go, so I will just break everything up and list them that way.

Shuttle barebones PLUS
System includes MB/PS/case and 250G SATA HD with Vista home pre installed. Never been fired up or turned on OS has not been registered .
This box had an QX6850 but that is now in my main box thus the reason I'm selling the X6800

The hard drive has Vista Home Pre installed and will include the restore disc, driver disc and any extra discs that came with the box. It does not include the ram/CPU/video card/Optical drive/floppy​

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
Price $450.00 which includes shipping to the US only via UPS Sorry no international shipping (see above)

XFX 8800GTS 640M

Brand new from system above never turned on, sorry I don't know the clocks but it looks like a retail part​
Price $200.00 including shipping to US only via UPS sorry no international shipping

SATA Philips Blueray players / recorder

Brand new SATA Blueray reader writer
Price $250.00 includes shipping to the US only

EVGA 7950GTX2
Like new upgraded to a single 8800GTX ultra SC and have given the other one to my Brother. Includes power adapters, DVI adapter.​
Price $180.00 includes shipping via UPS to US only again no international shipping.

heat: rudedog
Ebay: jiml1968
email: [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Evening bump.

Looking for newer intel core 2 duo based, mac trades (desktop/mini/laptop).

Thanks for looking.

Back