x64 Vista Ultimate running Warhead issues

SlowCobra

Limp Gawd
Anyone else have a problem with the screensaver coming on while playing Warhead? Perhaps an Xbox controller interface issue?!?

Also even though I keep selecting and applying full screen more often than not it does not run at full screen until I go into options and choose it again.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Vista x64 SP1 with all updates applied.

seanmcd

[H]ard|Gawd
i get the full screen issue. Also get freaky graphics from time to time, all the textures going solid grey for seconds at a time.

Menelmarar

Supreme [H]ardness
No.. but I didn't play it long either... about 2 hours the first day, and about 2-3 hours the second and it was finished :(

jyi786

Supreme [H]ardness
Also even though I keep selecting and applying full screen more often than not it does not run at full screen until I go into options and choose it again.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Vista x64 SP1 with all updates applied.

Yep, have this issue too. Every time I run the game, it forgets that I set it to full screen before, and I have to set it again. Very annoying.

seanmcd

[H]ard|Gawd
I've fixed this for the time being by adding -DX9 to the end of my shortcut. Not sure why - but now game starts full screen every time, and no graphical glitching of any kind.

criccio

Fully Equipped
The forgetting to run in fullscreen seems to only be a DX10 issue for me. If I start the game in DX9 mode, everything is fine. I get like 10 more FPS in DX9 mode anyway, im not complaining.