X570 Boards In-Stock @ Newegg (ASUS + Gigabyte)

Out of stock 8:46am EST 6/3/2020

Alternatively you can pickup the MSI MEG x570 GODLIKE edition EATX for $699.00 with free add-on "warming-tingle" KY.

it's going to be a while til you see this stuff consistently in stock.. there's not a whole lot of shipping options available to companies trying to get things out of china, all the space is being used for medical/PPE supplies on air/ship freight.

GN had a recent video out indicating that *knock on wood* in the next few weeks mobo, video card and power supplies should start showing back in stock in larger quantities. Newegg stock on those items is bad, real bad.

The mother board shortage is really hurting right now. We had to replace a Z390 board and it wasn’t cheap.

Yeah I managed to get a TUF Wi-FI from them last Friday, and they were in stock for all of about 15 minutes from the time I placed my order to when I checked the product page once more before closing the tab.

No worries, here. I'm not buying anything until I see what the new Ryzen 4 is like this fall.

Those reviews

I agree. Most of the issues seem to be getting the wrong board (no WiFi). I don't pay particular attention to consumer reviews anymore. Most of them don't own the product they are reviewing (no verified purchase) and some are just way out there. Just thought I'd post it just for those in a need for a X570 board since there are so little out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the X570's the board to get if you're doing a gaming rig?

b450/b550

I would be looking at 3300x/3600, 1 nvme drive, 16gb ram, 1 ssd or hdd for bulk game storage that isn’t my go to game(s) on nvme, gpu in the 2070 Super class.

More cores, more drives, more ram suggests that you’re trying to build a workstation rather than a focused gaming box.

Also wifi on a gaming build?
The idea is to cut latency everywhere you can.

Last edited:
I have one of the x570 Tuf boards, non-wifi, that will be my server with a 3900x in it. I've had it sitting for a quite a while. I got it mainly for the price at the time and the fact that it actually has implemented 8 SATA ports. I need at least 6 for storage starting out.

Back