[X360] Guitar Hero III w/ Guitar for $29.99 (Dell.com)

Ehh its a "meh" deal. You can get the game for 5 bucks at some Sears locations and I've gotten guitars for free with game purchase up to 15 bucks.

Hehe I break them a lot.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

The manufacturer part number shows that it includes a wireless guitar, just to double check.

Meh pretty much sums it up. The Kmart a couple blocks away from my house has them on clearance for $28.

If you prefer wired guitars I know Toys R Us still has a bunch of the white wired xbox 360 ones for $10.

I was at the one in Portland, OR last week and they had tons still.

why would anyone prefer a wired guitar?

maybe they go through batteries too fast?
Or they prefer the precision of having a wired controller? (wireless controllers do drop button presses every so often, especially if you have a lot of wireless devices in your home/apt)

dunno for sure, just speculating.

why would anyone prefer a wired guitar?

1. Doesn't need batteries.
2. Doesn't cost as much (when they wear out they're cheaper to replace).
3. Doesn't need the 360 Wireless Accessory USB dongle to be hooked up to a PC.

Better question, why would you want a wireless one? How far away are you really standing from your TV? :p

The wired is better for fast-tapping like Fast Solo A on "One" Expert.

Anyone that gets the game that wants to play, my XBL is RADEoN40.

Better question, why would you want a wireless one? How far away are you really standing from your TV? :p

Speaking from experience (I only have two wired guitars right now!)... when it comes to these band games, the less wires the better. :) People move around, swap instruments, and so on. By yourself it's a nonissue though, yeah.

no wires. duh. it's not about the distance, or the convenience. it's about not having a wire. it makes the living room tidier. isn't there some thread 20 pages long about how to conceal wires in a computer case? i'm sure they can understand the benefit of not having an extra wire snaking around in the living room.

maybe they go through batteries too fast?
Or they prefer the precision of having a wired controller? (wireless controllers do drop button presses every so often, especially if you have a lot of wireless devices in your home/apt)

dunno for sure, just speculating.

No, the Les Pauls are infinitely superior compared to the Xplorers (god those were terrible). Better strum bar, better buttons, better placement of select, better feel, better size, better looks, better everything. I never had problems with my Les Paul dropping notes, and its not that i'm terrible. I may not be incredible but i've gotten my El Jefe, 29 FC's and 4* TTFAF in GH3, which is good enough for me.

No, the Les Pauls are infinitely superior compared to the Xplorers (god those were terrible). Better strum bar, better buttons, better placement of select, better feel, better size, better looks, better everything. I never had problems with my Les Paul dropping notes, and its not that i'm terrible. I may not be incredible but i've gotten my El Jefe, 29 FC's and 4* TTFAF in GH3, which is good enough for me.

do you have any 2.4Ghz phones or other devices in your home?

Back