x1950xt 256mb - 169 free ship on the egg (open box)

since i just spent this amount on a 1950GT, good deal.

Especially since it's still got the 2 year warranty from sapphire.

Word of warning to those with Vista. This card has issues switching into 3D mode. Check out the video card forum for the thread. I'm not sure if this was fixed in the 7.4 Cat drivers but I doubt it.

I got this card and it works great. Noisy when the computer starts up, but quite after that. As long as you get the same warranty, why not save the 20 bucks as opposed to retail. I got no games with my card (retail) anyway, but make sure you get the cables & adapter with this deal.

retail link... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102067

True, except that the Sapphire rebates are ridiculous (read the form to see for yourself).

definately a good deal. i spent 190 on same thing. It works beautifully and can hold you over until a DX10 card

actually, it was $169 without any rebates. now its back to normal price with a $20 rebate. it has been 4 months and I am wondering if I did everything right for my rebate. guess not.

Guess not? That shit is legally binding.. hope you made copies of everything.. if you followed the instructions to the letter they are literally stealing your money.

Back