x series - 6 $ humble bundle weekly

Ive been looking at this and cant figure out if I would want it or not.. I just dont get it.

Its really the last of the space sime game developers. Its not for the feint of heart

Its really the last of the space sime game developers. Its not for the feint of heart

The learning curve on this is rather steep but I wouldn't say it is the last of the space sim game developers. Granted it isn't out yet but check out Star Citizen. We have a fairly active thread going in the Gaming subforum.

If you are good with a learning curve though this game is a lot of fun though. I have had X3 for a while and it was what replaced Freelancer for a little while.

I've had a real good time with these, definitely not for everyone though. It has amazing depth if you're patient.

So... is this basically "explore and build a trade network" type of game, with occasional space battles thrown in for a change of pace? Or is it more of "build/conquer a space empire" type of game with economy thrown in?

So... is this basically "explore and build a trade network" type of game, with occasional space battles thrown in for a change of pace? Or is it more of "build/conquer a space empire" type of game with economy thrown in?

Yes

Yeah I got the last X bundle. It's definitely intimidating to say the least. Played about an hour and had to take a break. I can definitley see myself going back to it a few times. I'd say this is totally worth the price of admission

Love the X series.
Don't play this without having some reference materials handy though. I strongly recommend checking out the Egosoft forums when you run into questions, they've all been asked and answered before.

X:Rebirth pre-order is currently MSRP -25% with a listed code at Green Man Gaming until the 23rd. Same goes for an Arkham: Origins pre-purchase.

The code's no secret, it's listed on the main page - I just don't know ~the rules~ in regards to posting it here.

Last edited:
X:Rebirth pre-order is currently MSRP -25% with a listed code at Green Man Gaming until the 23rd. Same goes for an Arkham: Origins pre-purchase.

The code's no secret, it's listed on the main page - I just don't know ~the rules~ in regards to posting it here.

Went for it. Thanks.

Back