X-Files Season 1-9 Slimset

Wow. I loved X-Files at first. The paranormal stuff was the best. Once the plot turned to government conspiracy I was turned off.

Wow. I loved X-Files at first. The paranormal stuff was the best. Once the plot turned to government conspiracy I was turned off.

Really? That's probably one of the more interesting parts of the series.

Is this for each season or for all seasons combined?

19.99 each means per season probably, not a bad deal, but i would be all over it if it was 20 for the whole whole thing

Great price. Which season has the episode with the inbreeding mutant family from West Virginia? Danm, that episode was scary...

Great price. Which season has the episode with the inbreeding mutant family from West Virginia? Danm, that episode was scary...

That episode is called Home (Season 4) and was on last Friday for the release of the new film. What a crazy episode. I am definately going to check out this deal sometime this weekend.

I want to get the season on blu-ray. Any news on when that's going to happen?

Spotnitz added in another post that there are no current plans to bring the X-Files series to Blu-ray, just the upcoming film The X-Files: I Want to Believe, and 1998's The X-Files: Fight the Future. -IGN

Seeing as how the DVD release is utter crap (atleast first 2 seasons I've watched so far) I wouldn't hold my breath. Looks worse/same as TV. These seasons should be $15 at most for this poor quality, can't believe it was $80+ per season when they were first released.

Seeing as how the DVD release is utter crap (atleast first 2 seasons I've watched so far) I wouldn't hold my breath. Looks worse/same as TV. These seasons should be $15 at most for this poor quality, can't believe it was $80+ per season when they were first released.

Ya the PQ is awful, at least the story is good :) I would love to see them remastered on blu-ray.

Looks fine to me, maybe there is something wrong with your DVD/TV combo player....Those 13 inchers are a bitch to see, arent they?

I noticed this the other day.

Was at k mart and they were 35 bucks. Then I went to wal mart a couple days later and saw that they were 19.99, picked up season 2 and might pick up a couple more.

They now have 4, "Mythology" packs for $15 each that have 15 episodes Each..

So.. 60 of the best Episodes for $60 is a bargain in my eyes.

Looks fine to me, maybe there is something wrong with your DVD/TV combo player....Those 13 inchers are a bitch to see, arent they?

Talking smack to me to defend a crappy DVD release? :rolleyes: I bet it would look better on a 13" combo than on my 50" Sammy upconverted. Looked like crap on my PC as well. No denying it. Still a good show, so don't be too offended.

I want to get the season on blu-ray. Any news on when that's going to happen?

It would be like a blu-ray release of samford and son... X-files weren't ever mastered in HD, and i'm almost certain they weren't shot with film, rendering this impossible to do. Be like filming something with an 8 year old camcorder, and expecting blu-ray quality out of it.

Back