x-fi fatal1ty for 99 after MIR

just got my order confirmation
almost 6 hours on the dot from when i placed the order

MrSneis said:
With shipping starting at $10 plus tax kinda kills the hotness for me...sigh...
f00k, mine came out to around $170+ after CA tax and ground shipping was 10 bux, i bit anyway time to upgrade after 4 years of socket 754...

I know its in the pic on the page, but does this one really come with the front panel I/O? Fry's has this in store for $199 and the one w/o the I/O for $149.

Calpis said:
I know its in the pic on the page, but does this one really come with the front panel I/O? Fry's has this in store for $199 and the one w/o the I/O for $149.

Yes the fatal1ty version comes with the front panel.

I believe it's red with some fatal1ty logo, but I'll know for sure when it gets here :)

Mine is also backordered. But I can wait...we have until Dec 28th to send the rebate form in.

I ordered one along w/ free trendo-micro 2007 Internet security after 40 rebate. i live in CA and had to pay 25 for tax and ship :( . I cant complain though, i just finished a 2 hour focus group for $75 and decided to treat myself. early holiday present for myself for being such a good person. :p

Is Creatives interface up to neforce 2 standards yet or still look like it's from 1995?

Got my card today, it is the version with the bay and the remote control.

damn got the backordered email today.

i ordered mine monday @ 3pm pst. :(

Glow said:
Is Creatives interface up to neforce 2 standards yet or still look like it's from 1995?

I just use the audio console on the base drivers. It's quite good, if a little too tabby.

wonder how long the backorder will be for?
we have until the 28th to mail the rebate in.

stag3 said:
wonder how long the backorder will be for?
we have until the 28th to mail the rebate in.
yeah that makes me nervous

chaikovski2002 said:
Thank you for your order. We apologize but the item(s) you
ordered are currently out of stock and we are unable to provide
a definite ship date at this time. However, we continually
receive new merchandise in our warehouse and we hope to fulfill
your order within the next thirty days
or sooner if possible.

I'm worried that they will not honor the rebate on the backorders; even tho I ordered in the rebate period. Rebates are iffy anyway, I bet they will reject it. Wonder what the invoice or purchase date will be when it ships. I think I'll cancel, not worth risking $50. Bastids. They have tons of these on the shelf at the local B&M Fry's, for $199.

Update: Just called them to check; It's not expected until Dec. 20. I canceled. Damn it, that was a nice deal.

thePP

PixPirate said:
I'm worried that they will not honor the rebate on the backorders; even tho I ordered in the rebate period. Rebates are iffy anyway, I bet they will reject it. Wonder what the invoice or purchase date will be when it ships. I think I'll cancel, not worth risking $50. Bastids. They have tons of these on the shelf at the local B&M Fry's, for $199.

Update: Just called them to check; It's not expected until Dec. 20. I canceled. Damn it, that was a nice deal.

thePP
:mad:

cancelled mine as well.
i was on hold with customer service over 48 minutes, before i gave up
and hung up, and shot an email to cancel.
i'll try calling again tomorrow.

I cancelled mine today, this is rediculous since they have stacks of em all the way to the top in store for $199, but theyre out of em online, so screw it im not waiting till january for mine, which also kills the rebate...

The product page now lists them as in stock, ready for same day shipping... (crosses fingers)

bassman said:
The product page now lists them as in stock, ready for same day shipping... (crosses fingers)
thanks for the update I pulled the trigger I need to order some speakers I'm thinkin 530s but with this thing not sure if it will do it justice might have to order some better ones. What do you guys think about an X-fi + 530s?

guys. i went to fry's today and they had this in store for 169.99 - $50 rebate. That comes out to 119.99. Just a heads up and they had plenty in store. so if you live in california like me, you would be getting just about the same deal since online you have to pay shipping and taxes.

Just checked my status today and it said my order was fulfilled and shipped :D. I placed my order Monday afternoon.

funny how now that the rebate period is over, the card is in stock.
yet when i called customer service after i got the backordered notice.
they were sure quick to tell me they expected the cards in around the week
of the 20th, and not sooner.

I got a little nervous about the backorder myself, but didn't cancel. Now my order says shipped. I better get that rebate, without hassle, toot sweet (sic) or heads will roll.

This morning I got an email update saying my card has shipped. I'm with ya, tug, I hope the rebate still goes through. If the invoice/packing slip has the right date on it shouldn't be a problem.

Wow even though I cancelled yesterday morning, I also got an email this morning that my card was shipped, delivery estimate on the 8th. YEY for slow cancellation!!!! which never happened, the shipped it faster than they cancelled, =D!

Wow this looks like a great deal.

Just FYI the rebate is still active and is now "valid from 2006-12-01 to 2006-12-05" but it seems that like the previous rebate, you can't download the new one from the Fry's site. :rolleyes:

Plus, it's in stock now again. :cool:

lol
maybe i'll try to order it again if someone gets ahold of the rebate form :D

what the hell is wrong with these idiots? they've canceled my order twice now. and the last time they didn't even tell me. Now their customer service phone number isn't working.

mine said back ordered also....4 days later they shipped it....on the truck for delivery today!:)

hope the rebate works :confused:

Back