X-Fi Fatal1ty for $199 + $1.99 Fedex 2Day @ ZZF

Not really hot...seems to be typical price now. I got mine for $120 when they were running that deal....my advice is to wait til black friday....or browse around for a rebate.

hity645 said:
Not really hot...seems to be typical price now. I got mine for $120 when they were running that deal....my advice is to wait til black friday....or browse around for a rebate.

still too much $ for that thing, imo.

Well I was gonna get the plat editon, but this turned out to be cheaper.

Well it seemed like a good deal since other sites are selling for $250ish.
I might just get the Platinum instead. I got some Audio Technica 900's on the way, so I need something to plug them into. :eek:

hity645 said:
Well I was gonna get the plat editon, but this turned out to be cheaper.

Not really in the right section, but is there really any reason to get anything other than the basic version, unless you need the front panel? I don't think so.

As for the price it's high. When it was 120 bucks a month or so back, it was hot (so hot that even I would have bought it over the cheapest SB).

I would not spend 200 bucks on a game card, and I wouldn't use a SoundBlaster for transfering concerts from my Dat to my HD. And by most accounts, for Home Theater there are better choices.

So buy cheap enjoy the better gaming audio for less than 1/2 the price of the Fatal1ty.

Back