X-Chair Sean Hannity and Mark Levin special

Since [H] folded, I really have no idea what chair to purchase anymore. Their reviews, and occasional Bennett bloodletting, were my #1 resource for desk chairs.

It looks kind of like a Raynor Ergohuman - and they go for about $650- $700 if I recall right.

Since [H] folded, I really have no idea what chair to purchase anymore. Their reviews, and occasional Bennett bloodletting, were my #1 resource for desk chairs.

Still can't go wrong with a Herman Miller Aeron. I finally got one myself. Even though it's the older model without the much nicer bracing for the lumbar region it's still more than I'll likely ever want or need in a desk chair. If you want to avoid full price, there are tons of liquidations for defunct businesses. I've seen them go as low as $450 a pop, which is crazy. Most will of course allow you to go and test whatever you want before purchase too

It looks kind of like a Raynor Ergohuman - and they go for about $650- $700 if I recall right.

Bingo! It reminded me of the Ergohuman immediately!

Ergonomic chairs are expensive, but are often cheap on Craigslist.

Mesh version x3 seems to have better reviews than the x4 Might save up two paychecks and buy one.

It is a Raynor chair. These are just basic OEM chairs from China nothing special.

Back