X-bit labs Reviews abit IP35 Pro...

So it passes the Pepsi Challenge? :p
It's been picking up quite a few Editor's Choice etc. awards.

So it passes the Pepsi Challenge? :p

Hell, the bitch booted! That's enough considering my... "Skillz". :D Actually I'm not that bad, but even if I were, this board makes it SO easy! The only quibble some might find is with that very ease: Takes the drama out of the day's efforts. :p

Yeah, I'm definitely considering this board. Though I wish there was one with only 1LAN and 2 e-SATAs. I don't need the other extra stuff...grrr
It does come with 2 eSATA via the Jmicron chip in addition to the 6 SATA from the ICH9R southbridge. I think that's the same method used on the top line Asus and gigabyte p35 mobos also.
I'm buiding a new c2d system and heavily leaning towards the ip35pro but its not out yet :/

I'm buiding a new c2d system and heavily leaning towards the ip35pro but its not out yet :/

It's not out yet?! eehhhmm....dude....you can buy it everywhere for the last couple weeks.

well I live in canada and the stores here all carry Asus mostly :p..I can still get it but only by ordering online.

well I live in canada and the stores here all carry Asus mostly :p..I can still get it but only by ordering online.

In an Arkansas drawl... 'I feel your pain!' OK, seriously, I do. Where I am in China, if I want bargain-bin Asus I can walk out with it the same visit, but anything new or other than Asus/MSI/Gigabyte's cheaper offerings and I have to order it from far away and sit on my thumbs till it arrives, praying that some hardware store lacky isn't doing a 'Ferris Beuhler' with my new product (taking it out for a ride before they actually put it in my hands)... which has happened before! Trust me, if you aren't waiting for an X38, then order the IP35 Pro. It is worth the trouble of ordering it many times over.

Thanks. Good review that only confirmed my decision to buy this board. I am happy Abit is producing awesome boards again, they made the board in my first self built PC based upon the Celeron A

Back