Wu Tang Clan Coin?

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Ol' Dirty Bastard's son, Young Dirty, is launching a cryptocurrency. The "Dirty Coin" is being produced in a partnership with the estate of Ol' Dirty, and Link Media Partners. The coin will have the ticker symbol ODB, and will be used as a funding base for an upcoming Young Dirty album, as well as a means for fans to access shows and buy merchandise.

Honestly, what can I add as commentary to this. Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay, gimmie the coin so I can mine it away?

"If fans basically bought a Dirty Coin before the concert, they have a better chance of getting in, probably for the price of nothing. So it's a big opportunity for our fans," Young Dirty said in an interview.

From Dr. Dre marketed "Beats" to this. No, thank you -- "a fool and his money are soon parted" ---

Oh yes, do it, saturate the market, the more garbagecoins out there the more confusion, the more unstable this bubble will become. If people are too selfish and/or ignorant to abandon it on their own let's drive this ship to shallow waters.

So cryptocurrency is becoming like shovelware on steam?

I think that's a good example. The existence of shovelware on Steam does not mean there are no good triple A games, just as it does not implicate all crypto.

That being said, it's in its infancy and we'll see if any of these use cases actually pan out.

Screw the ol' dirty coin ... that little prick Martin Shkreli was recently ordered to forfeit the unreleased wu-tang album, Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, he purchased. Here's hoping to that album finally being released.

ol' dirty bastard so (H)ard he gonna hussle you in the afterlife! now that's dirty!

worth less than the money you put into it.

dude the wu-coin gonna freakin bury bitcoin. its f'n over for BTC now. word on the street is amazon looking at dropping bitcoin for wu-coin. hell, by next year you'll even be able to pay your taxes in wu-coin in some states! if you're smart you'll invest everything you got in WU-coin. WU is the future of not only rap but cryptocurency.

'merica!!? ..i suppose?

oh yeah, I'm an authorized WU-coin broker. send all inquiries to my inbox. all payments must be made in cash or bitcoin.

Last edited:
Back