WTTF Super Cheap Laptop, DX10 + Low Powered HTPC Video Card, Super Cheap SSD ¤ ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleniumshane90

[H]ard|Gawd
These are the items I'm willing to trade for from my FS Thread

4GB+ stick of DDR3 SO-DIMM for an ASUS X501a-WH01

Clean, newish, reliable Windows 7 Laptop with non-textured touchpad and a 14-17" screen that gets 4+ hour of battery life. :picked up ASUS X501A-WH01:
- this is for my parents. Facebook, Email, Youtube, Bank sites... the occasional Works Doc.

Something along the lines of this Lenovo laptop (which was on SlickDeals for less than $260 back in July)

Cheapest DX10+ Low-Power / Low Heat PCI Express Video Card with HDMI - S-Video is a bonus - under $40, prefer $10-20 area :pICKED UP:
- Looking for something to handle 1080P content & he would like to hook this up to an old TV, as well
- Need a low power, low heat card with Audio over HDMI & 1080P Video handling. Prefer ATI/AMD HD 4000+ series / GeForce 200+

Super Cheap ($40 or less) 40+GB SSD

I would prefer to trade the items available on my list, but PayPal / Amazon is available, just message me.

BUMP if you look please

Last edited:
Laptop is taken care of tentatively, I'll still take offers, though. Also looking for a 4GB stock of DDR3 SO-DIMM for an ASUS X501a-WH01. Would consider a larger stick as well, I'll have to check the compatibility.

Also interested in all sub $100 SSDs for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back