WTTF: Samsung Galaxy SII or SIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tullphan

Limp Gawd
The 4s is in excellent condition. Comes with original box & accessories as well as a LifeProof case & a Mophie Juice Pack. $550 shipped in the US. No international shipping.
Also, I've got a variety of PC parts (CPUs, Motherboards, Lian Li cases) as well as a jailbroken 16GB iPhone 3GS (old bootrom).
I'm looking to trade some of this towards an AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII or SIII.
Please PM if interested.
Thanks.

Last edited:
My SIII is by far the best phone I've ever owned.

Good luck with your search.

AT&T Only offers the SII as the Skyrocket as far as I know. But yes, the SIII is the best phone I have ever owned as well. bump for you

Thanks for the bumps.
Thread edited since I wasn't aware of the AT&T Skyrocket thing...new to the android scene.

AT&T Only offers the SII as the Skyrocket as far as I know. But yes, the SIII is the best phone I have ever owned as well. bump for you

Thanks for the bumps.
Thread edited since I wasn't aware of the AT&T Skyrocket thing...new to the android scene.

There are 3 versions offered by AT&T.

Galaxy S II SGH-i777 - This was originally called the Attain. Same as the international version. Only differences are the addition of NFC, and the removal of the physical home button and 2 capacitive buttons in lieu of 4 capacitive buttons. I'd recommend the international GT-i9100 instead if you can find one. Better software update support. This one stopped at Android 2.3.4, but the international has 4.0.4 and should have 4.1.2 in a few weeks. For some reason AT&T stopped software support of it (Sprint is still updating theirs). EDIT: It just got ICS. Wow, that took awhile.

Captivate Glide SGH-i927 - This is a QWERTY slider using a Tegra 2. Currently on Android 4.0, no idea if it will be updated beyond that.

Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-i727 - This is AT&T's flagship model. It uses a different SOC than the international, Sprint, and Attain models. Snapdragon S3 w/Adreno 220. This is the only LTE enabled Galaxy S II model on AT&T. I heard that it did eventually get ICS, no word on JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back