[WTT/WTB] Accelero or other Non-Reference cooler for Radeon HD 6970

Status
Not open for further replies.

neural0

Limp Gawd
Just like the title says, looking for one of these coolers. Either the regular or the turbo. Also interested in other aftermarket coolers.

You can check out my list here and make offers for a trade. I JUST ADDED A BUNCH OF STUFF!!

Last edited:
Haha you know it, WAY cooler than the stock one and its about 20 degrees less than the 6950 I have

keep me cool, how long can a graphics card stay at 100C?

really? 100c that's pretty hot. i'd open up my case and put some fans on it.

i have a couple 6870s sandwiched in my pc, one runs around 80, the other 90 - and they're fine. i'd be worried though @100

Yea its way hotter than I like to run, and I am thinking its about 100 because I fire up GPU-Z immediately after closing BF3 Beta and the temps start at 95 and are dropping fast. So I'm thinking they are around 100 while gaming...

100C is for one of the cards (6950 reference unlocked to 1536 shaders @ stock speeds/volts) the other card is running ~70C (6970 stock clocks/volts with Accelero cooling). I will be upgrading the unlocked 6950 to a 6970 if the Accelero doesn't cool it off like I am hoping. Then I'll probably end up selling it here I'm sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back