WTT surface pro 128gb + type cover or Vaio SVS13A12FXB for SFF gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky1_2007

2[H]4U
title says it all really, looking to trade for an intel powered SFF gaming system.

i use both my laptop and surface fairly regularly, but i could do without one or the other and would like a nice portable gaming rig, doesnt have to be the best one out there, but enough to play BF3 @ 1920x1080 at med/high half decently

specs im looking for:
i5 sandy bridge or higher
8gb+ of memory
nvidia GPU gtx x60 series and above
600watt+ PSU
no HDD necessary
no ODD necessary

Surface Pro 128gb w/ Type cover - $850
2ev509l.jpg

purchased June 2013
bought brand new a couple months ago, i use this thing most often out of the 2 since it is awesome, it is literally what a netbook should have been when they first came out. type cover is great for typing, comes with pen, charger, original box, manual and a zagg cover on it.

Sony Vaio SVS13A12FXB - $800
9ulwdu.jpg

purchased Dec 2012
this is my little gaming rig, ive since picked up a full size tower, so i dont game on this one nearly as much, but it would play anything i would throw at it.

specs:
full power i5 3210m @ 2.5ghz
6gb of RAM
640gb 7200RPM HDD
swappable integrated graphics & Nvidia GT640mLE (BIOS unlocked and clocked up to 900mhz core, 1000mhz memory)
windows 7 home premium

anyways, make me some offers, if i have listed what i would think is a fair trade value for my systems, make me an offer, im willing to add cash for the right deal.

heatware: Sparky1_2007

I will not ship first to anyone under 50 heat, and less than 2 years membership on these forums just as a precaution.

Last edited:
Screen resolution on Vaio? I have a Haswell mATX system id like to rid myself of for a laptop.

1600*900. Nice little laptop, I have the exact same laptop,and I like mine a lot. GLWS.

Screen resolution on Vaio? I have a Haswell mATX system id like to rid myself of for a laptop.

1600*900. Nice little laptop, I have the exact same laptop,and I like mine a lot. GLWS.

gizmo, what TechHead said. thanks for chiming in :)

PM me what you're looking to trade and we might be able to make a deal, i'd prefer to trade my vaio, but got a few offers on my surface pro right now.

bump, forgot my PM's inbox was getting full, sorry for the inconvenience, if you tried to get ahold of me while it was full, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back