WTT SR2

newbs

Gawd
I have several evga SR-2's I am looking to trade for gpu's. I am mainly looking for nvidia but open to amd as well.

Well, having "several" of these puts you in a very select group of people, that's for sure.

Not too long ago I saw a WTB thread for one of these over at either Anandtech, or TechPowerUp, just can't remember which. I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be in your best interest to sell them outright which would give you the flexibility to pick up whatever GPUs you wanted. Finding one, or more persons that want one of these AND have a GPU that you want might take a while.

Either way, best of luck to you.

Also, pics and/or listing of what else, if anything, comes with the motherboard might also be helpful.

I may have to consider just selling them. They have full retail boxes with most of the accessories.

Would probably be helpful to at least give some kind of idea what you want in terms of GPUs and for what value in the trade, etc. I have wanted an SR-2 since it was announced and I still have multiple X58 setups and I happen to have a lot of video cards but I didn't message you the other night because I just assumed you wanted too much.

Sorry ssnyder28 mine all work but there are bad ones on ebay and somehow they are worth 200$, oh just checked ad there is one for 120 plus 40 shipping. They are trending for 505(?) on ebay and that's my only reference so I would think 400-450 trade value would be reasonable. My ultimate goal would be to end up with two 1080/ti"s, 2-3 1070/ti's and 1-2 1060's. For value of gpu's I would use the going rates on ebay and hardforum for their value. I am also open to offers, but am also aware of the current low values of gpu's.The worst I can do is say no.

Sorry ssnyder28 mine all work but there are bad ones on ebay and somehow they are worth 200$, oh just checked ad there is one for 120 plus 40 shipping. They are trending for 505(?) on ebay and that's my only reference so I would think 400-450 trade value would be reasonable. My ultimate goal would be to end up with two 1080/ti"s, 2-3 1070/ti's and 1-2 1060's. For value of gpu's I would use the going rates on ebay and hardforum for their value. I am also open to offers, but am also aware of the current low values of gpu's.The worst I can do is say no.

Yea $200 is nuts for a non working one

Pics of them working on the test bench with time/date shown? Heatware / seller feedback?

Back