WTT: My laptop + $$$ for your faster laptop

mscdex

Limp Gawd
I have a Dell Latitude CPx H500 laptop + $$$ that I want to trade for a faster, better laptop.

The Latitude is in good condition, it has some minor wear marks, but those were there when I bought the laptop on here awhile ago. The battery lasts about 3-4 hours or so. Mine has the interchangable 24x CDROM and Floppy drive modules, as well as two AC adapters (great for one at home and one at work, etc.). I will throw in a wireless card too if I'm offered a Centrino laptop.

The specs on the Latitude:
-P3-500mhz cpu
-14.1" LCD screen (no dead pixels or anything)
-128mb memory (upgradable, has 2 slots -- 1 is empty)
-20gb hard drive
-ATI Mobility M1
-24x CDROM module
-Floppy drive module
-Battery lasts 3-4 hours (Fast recharge time too!)
-Touchpad & Pointing stick ("Track Stick")
-Headphone/Speaker output, Line-In, Mic, and S-video out connectors
-2 PCMCIA slots
-Connectors: 1x Infared, 1x serial port, 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse port, 1x USB, 1x Dock port, 1x parallel port, 1x VGA out
-Hinge is in excellent condition
-WindowsXP Professional installed
-Two AC Adapters
-I also have the manual downloaded from the Dell website. I can burn it to cd for you if you want.

I think that is everything, if you have any questions at all about it, let me know and I'll answer as best I can.

Right now I'm looking to find the BEST laptop I can get for my Dell Latitude laptop + $240 (shipped). Let me know what you have.

(Or if you want some items in my thread as well, I can throw those in too to even out the deal.)

Back