WTB 1tb m2 ssd

Want: Looking for an m.2 ssd. Prefer 850 series 1tb m2 ssd. Message me with what you have. Heatware below.

Trades:
None at this time

Freebies: Just pay shipping
GTS8800 320mb gpu - Gone to ThreeDee
2 PCI NIC cards
XFX 9600 GSO 512mb GPU - Gone to ThreeDee
XBOX 360 with power brick, av cables, hard drive (this unit got the awesome red ring of death) do with it as you please. Since I have had a couple people ask and change their minds on this, the xbox weighs about 13 pounds with everything in the box. This is not a cheap item to ship. Depending on where you live expect to see $30 to $40 maybe up to $50 to get it out to you. The box is has to fit in is decent sized as well. Hopefully this helps with the sticker shock of the shipping price on it.

FSFT: Potential trades on items but prefer Paypal *Need to make some money to cover upgrade, accepting offers just no low ball offers please*
Toshiba Satellite L675D - Link to specs
Laptop works has no HDD though. Just make an offer. It's just gathering dust. I just ask that if it is a trade you pay shipping as it is a heavy item.

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 OHM - Headphones have newer pads, hardly used. $old to Xerodeluxe

Atari 2600 JR. with 40 plus games - Make me an offer this will be an expensive shipper prefer local if possible. Would ship from 80543
10 joysticks (6 Atari Brand 4 aftermarket)
4 sets of paddle controllers
2 remote control contollers
Storage box that holds games and console.
Power adapter, audio cable, coax for video, also will include the adapter to run through coax.
Guarantee to work as I still play it from time to time.

XFX HD4670 1gb
- Friend gave this to me for my HTPC can't use because of no hdmi out $old to ThreeDee

Burson V5 OPamps - Top of the line OPamps. Fits multiple sound cards. I have 3 of these. Prefer to sell together. Sold to heatshiver

Asus Essence STX sound card - Great card, no problems, just don't use any more. Will come with plate put back on when shipped.
With stock OPamps $old to heatshiver

I7 2600k + Asus P8P67 WS Revolution REV $old to G-Prime
Ran 2600k at 4.4ghz 1.325v, kept under AIO cooler entire time I had it. Board has no issues. Strong board as it is a workstation board, dual etgernet perts. Not looking to split this up if possible. Comes with stock hsf.

Images

Heatware

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back