WTT/FS: Toshiba Protege M200 Tablet + extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue3ffect

Gawd
I realize that this is a very long FS ad but I wanted to make sure to give everybody a complete rundown so that they know exactly what they are buying and what to expect when they open the box after they receive it. I am not a dishonest, misleading, or fraudulent seller. I have a good reputation and I intend to keep it that way so feel free to read the entire thing if you want a complete play-by-play of the system and included extras. Or, if you are someone who just reads titles or lists of what is included and don't care about the details, feel free to just read the list of included items and be done with it. You can PM me or email me at Brian.Northrup (at) kerocksoftware (dot) com. My heat is in my signature.

As the title says, I have a Toshiba Protege M200 Tablet PC which has been significantly upgraded and includes a bunch of extras up for sale or trade.

Includes:
  1. 1x upgraded Toshiba Protege M200 Tablet
  2. 1x Toshiba stylus
  3. 2x Toshiba power adapter
  4. 2x batteries (one is basically new)
  5. 1x docking station
  6. 1x Windows Vista Home Premium dvd (optional)

Specs:
  • Intel Pentium M 1.8 GHz (upgraded)
  • 1.50 GB memory (upgraded)
  • 12.1" screen (no dead pixels, tears, etc.)
  • SD Card reader
  • Integrated wireless b/g
  • 100 GB 7200 RPM hard drive (upgraded)

I bought the system on these forums in like new condition -- only a few hours of use on it. I have used the system off and on and it has always been great. It is still in fantastic condition -- very light normal wear and tear, nothing major. Pictures are available upon request. Please send me a PM with the email address that you would like the pictures sent to.

It currently has a copy of Windows XP Professional on it. It does have the Windows XP Tablet Edition sticker with the key on it on the bottom of the system but I was not given the media for it -- you can get a cd or dvd from Toshiba that is a restore disc if you want all of the Toshiba bloatware and such on it. If you have the Tablet Edition media or can acquire a copy of it somehow, the CoA sticker with the key is there to use. The drivers are available on the internet or I can include a cd with all of the 32-bit windows drivers on it for you. I am not sure about Vista drivers but I am sure that they are available and I have a copy of Vista Home Premium that I can include if you desire... got it in the Retail Edge program and I hate Vista so its never been used, heh.

I did accidentally break the clip off the stylus which turns out to be important in holding it in the system, so it does not clip into the base of the system like it is supposed to. It still works fine, of course, you just have to carry it around with you in a pocket, notebook case, backpack, etc. I really didn't find this to be much of a hassle at all, but if it is for you they are available for purchase very cheaply from Toshiba, eBay, etc.

I see that the tablets are going for $300-400ish on eBay with lower performance parts (Centrino 1.5 GHz, 512 ram, 60gb 5400 hard drive, etc) and no extra battery, etc, so we will just call it $350 shipped to anywhere in the United States. That includes everything -- Tablet, 2 batteries, 2 chargers, docking station, etc -- shipped right to your door! I will even include a legit copy of Windows Vista Home Premium if you would like. It is the Retail Edge copy that I have and never used (just wanted the Q6700 with the bundle) but I will include it as a free bonus if you want me to!

That being said, I really need the money ASAP so that PRICE IS EXTREMELY NEGOTIABLE. Feel free to make any and all offers! I have no issue with lowballs, but don't expect me to take $150 shipped or something -- feel free to make an offer, but just because you offer it doesn't mean that I will accept it... I'm not losing my house if I don't get this cash or something, heh... The price of shipping with the two batteries, two power adapters, tablet, etc. is going to cost an arm and a leg in the current market, so I would like to get as close to $350 as possible.

If it does not sell here pretty soon I will be putting it up on eBay...

what do you want for the external DVDROM drive? I need on pretty bad...

Sorry about that Haz, went right over yours and missed it somehow! You have a reply now.

Item sold for $350 shipped. Thanks for the offers and trade suggestions everyone. As always, [H] came through for a very good deal.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back