WTT / Free to good home

dirtydr

Gawd
So I decided that its best to get rid of some components that have been accumulating over the years. It would be nice if someone has a spare AXP3200+ floating around and would like to trade for any/all of this stuff :) , if not I'm pretty much offering it up for free to a good folding home.

The list is as follows;

Pending
1 x DPT/Adaptec U160 PM1564U3 SCSI RAID Controller w/ DPT RA4060 module (64MB) & Cable
2 x 9GB Ultra2 80-pin Seagate 10K RPM Cheetahs w/ LVD 68 pin adapters
2 x 9BG Ultra2 80-pin Fujitsu 10K RPM MAG3091LC w/ LVD 68 pin adapters
1 x Adaptec AAA-UDMA RAID Controller w/ Cables, Manual, Driver CD, Original Box, etc
1 x Adaptec AHA2940UW SCSI Card

1 x ? 128MB PC100 SD-RAM the chips on it are micron
1 x 3DFX VooDoo 5500 AGP Video Card

4 x ATI RAGE Pro (TURBO!) 8MB AGP Video Cards
1 x External SCSI Zip Drive w/ PSU & Cable
1 x Internal ATAPI (IDE) Zip Drive
1 x HP JetDirect EX J2382 Print Server w/ PSU
1 x P3 600Mhz Katmai
1 x P2 400Mhz
2 x Toshiba XM-6402B 32X CD-ROMs
1 x Brooktrout TR114+P4L Fax Card, 4 Channel
1 x USR 28.8 Sportster External Modem w/ PSU & Cable

I still have more stuff to add but need to go through and see what else there is. I'm really looking to replace the AXP2500+ in my main rig for something with a little more DCing and gaming power but dont have the cash to move beyond AGP right now. I'll give it a few days and if nobody ponies up a trade, it all goes for free. Of course if you want to offer something more powerful out of the kindness of your heart, rest assured this machine DC's 24/7 :D .

edit: small update

What's your current video card? You aren't upgrading from the Voodoo5, are you? I have a few AGP8x cards lying around, I'll check them if you're interested. They're all first-gen DX9 cards, circa R9700.

mavalpha said:
What's your current video card? You aren't upgrading from the Voodoo5, are you?

I'm using a 6800GT right now which gets the job done. The Voodoo has been mothballed for quite a while :) . I do thank you for your offer kind sir :D .

I'll take the Voodoo if no one else does. :) Let me know what you want/need in return, apart from the aforementioned parts.

Been having serious connectivity issues @ home all weekend :mad:

The RAM is all yours Crosshairs. Just send me your address and I'll try to get it out this week. I have to finish setting up a server after work but should be done by Wednesday.

Back