WTT For Iphone 3G or 3GS

dasaint

[H]ard|Gawd
looking to do a straight up trade, i do have lots of things that might interest one of those guys that are looking for other toys to play with.

i have some of the following i would be willing to trade

1) PS3 60GB (broken bluray player, i believe its a bad controller board (laser was removed)) -- Used it for a Media Center seal has been broken will update fine, and works on PSN.( i got power and cables for this No Controller Included)
2) Xbox 360 (Repaired) -- got this from another [H]Member it was already torn down but he didnt know how to flash the new dvd controller board (NOT HACKED, NOT BANNED) (no power supply, no controller, no cables) (edit- i do have a xbox vga cable that would probably work with the projector on this also this is the OLDER xbox series not the hdmi version)
3) 3M Projector (has only vga input into it i will get the model number for it)
4) ANTEC SOHO case Full Tower Design i have 2 models 1 with a window 1 without.
5) 24 Port Unmanaged 10/100/1000 Switch US Robotics (Rackmount with ears)
6) 32 Port Fibre Channel Brocade 3902 Swich with 30gbics
7) Mac xServe (Dual G4) this takes IDE Drives will fire havent really tested beyond that. no vga card in it
8) im 99% sure i have a Socket 939 4800+ processor and a DFI SLI-DR board still in my collection ( i will verify this if someone is interested with this trade)
9) 2U Rackmount Dual Hyperthreaded Xeon (3.06Ghz ill verify) socket 604 System if you want specs i can get em
10) 1U Rackmount P4 Case with PSU ( i believe i have a spare as well for this unit)

ill keep looking around see what else i have for trade, i just moved so i gotta look around for the next fun thing i got :)

if you have any questions about the trade parts feel free to ask. Thanks :)

please keep in mind i will request the Serial number of the phone to verify that it isnt stolen. i do not care if its jail broken as long as it works.

just got a microcell and my girlfriends 2g doesnt work with it so i am willing to part with some of my stuff to get her what she needs (good phone service in our house)

im a long standing member of [H]
my heatware is dasaint
my ebay is thereprofsorrows

Last edited:
Back