WTT: Dogecoin for a video card, Unifi stuff

SunnyD

2[H]4U
I was going through my old wallets and noticed I have a small chunk of dogecoin still kicking around. In true doge meme fashion, I'd like to trade it for something useful... So given I'm still rocking an older video card how about trades towards a new gen card?

I have a little more than 10k doge to play with. Let's make it worth something!

Also have a bit of litecoin and bitcoin kicking around too in case someone wants to go higher than what I have in doge.

Heat under SunnyD

Edit: also would be interested in a UDM Pro and/or a couple unifi AC Mesh aps.

Last edited:
What level GPU are you looking for?

To clarify, I have RX470s, GTX 1070s, 1080s, 1080TIs up to a 5700XT that I would rather not part with.

Last edited:
"litecoin and bitcoin"

Save them, depending how much a "little" is, LTC is going up due to PayPal now offering it to companies and BTC is heading towards 100k+ min this year alone so if you have .1 of a BTC that is $10k in your pocket minimum.-

Last edited:
Still looking. A couple notes: "modern" gpu ie current gen or last gen. Also added looking for a couple ubiquiti items

I like the spirit of actually using dogecoin for a transaction instead of like a stock. I have a microcenter nearby that I was planning to go to this weekend and they might have GPUs, PMed.

Which APs are you looking for? Have a couple of AC-Lites and a couple of AC-NanoHDs.

Back