WTT: Attention anyone looking to purchase a 100GB notebook drive - Look here!!

I accidentally purchased a ata100 100gb seagate momentus drive the other day. I contacted buy.com and they said they do not take returns on the drive period. I then called seagate if I could get an exchange and they said no.

So heres the deal....I'll take this brand new, not even opened 100gb ata100 seagate drive in exchange for another seagate 100gb sata drive. the drive was purchased on 5/31/07 and i can provide you my receipt and everything.

thanks! :)

If you are willing to sell the drive straight up, I may be interested. Lemme know your thoughts and we may be able to work a deal.

Reagrds,
Kris

bump

again these are for 2.5" notebook drives not desktop drives

looking for the best case scenario......if you are in the market to buy a 100GB ATA100 notebook drive then purchase the SATA version and we can trade!

I've got a 60GB Hitachi 5400rpm SATA hdd (from my E1705). Thought I would just throw that out as an option.

I've got a 60GB Hitachi 5400rpm SATA hdd (from my E1705). Thought I would just throw that out as an option.

naw, im really looking for a 7200 drive. i guess if anyone is interested in purchasing it just send me a pm. its not even opened or anything. ill give a 10% discount and free shipping. i paid $115....so say $104 shipped?

Back