[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill just buy it from you if you want

Send it back so EVGA can use it to fulfill my Step up!!

Free bump for you.

So if I win the $2k plus RTX 3090 in the shuffle today you'll trade me? Will hit you up if I win haha.

Reactions: DPI
like this
I dig this approach. With everything being so tough to get these days, it's really easy to "overbuy" just because it's the only thing you can get your hands on.

Added PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT and ASUS TUF 6700XT to trade-list

Last edited:
ASUS TUF 6700XT (new open box, cost $829.99+tax) --- trading for any 3000-series Nvidia +/- MSRP, or may sell outright for $900 (my cost)+shipping.

Are you looking to trade your cost against MSRP, MSRP against MSRP or cost against cost? Each of those numbers end up being hugely different, especially since the msrp of a 6700xt is around $500. Just want to make sure I'm understanding your terminology correctly.

Are you looking to trade your cost against MSRP, MSRP against MSRP or cost against cost? Each of those numbers end up being hugely different, especially since the msrp of a 6700xt is around $500. Just want to make sure I'm understanding your terminology correctly.
I'd be curious as well. For example, I have a 3090 FE that I paid $2239 after tax (have invoice for). By today's prices that's a deal. But if I was to look at trading it by way of his (cost) vs mine (msrp), I'm starting at almost $700 in the hole (+/- tax), so that makes it a show stopper. However if it's cost vs cost + delta, then it makes it more palatable to entertain. Just curious, and of course it's OP's thread so his rules. Just throwing it out that I saw this thread and technically have something I could offer, but based on the setup I won't/can't.

What was meant was cost (invoice amount), sorry for the confusion. FWIW, the MSRP of a reference 6700XT is $500 from AMD.com. The MSRP of an AIB non-ref 6700XT like the one being offered here is considerably more.

I'd be curious as well. For example, I have a 3090 FE that I paid $2239 after tax (have invoice for). By today's prices that's a deal. But if I was to look at trading it by way of his (cost) vs mine (msrp), I'm starting at almost $700 in the hole (+/- tax), so that makes it a show stopper. However if it's cost vs cost + delta, then it makes it more palatable to entertain. Just curious, and of course it's OP's thread so his rules. Just throwing it out that I saw this thread and technically have something I could offer, but based on the setup I won't/can't.
Yep, difference in cost is what was intended. The goal is a fair trade for everyone.

Last edited:
Yep, difference in cost is what was intended. The goal is a fair trade for everyone.
Right on! Well, you know what I have and where mine is, PM me if you care to, towards the 6900XT of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back