Wtt:2x7800gts for dual core combo

t3chyo888

Limp Gawd
please close thread there seems to be no interest going to ebay I have 2 7800gt looking to trade towards a 3800+ am2 or 939 good o/c please and sli mobo will pay more if needed

will sell both cards for $300+ half shipping

will also throw in a 3400+ socket 939 and evga sli mobo if needed to help with a trade deal or will sell bye itself or in a combo for everything

the mobo and cpu i will sell for $150 or if you take it all you can have for $400+ shipping

also will trade a dual core combo for
xbox 360 with hdd
1 wireless controller
1 wired controler
pgr3
tiger woods 07
oblivion
moto gp 06
all thjose are 360 games also will include
gta san andreas
need for speed undergorund 2
halo 2
need for speed most wanted

or will sell this combo for $375 shipped

will trade ya with that am2 mobo if someone has an am2 chip to trade for the vid cards

interested but i don't have that much money to blow on myself right now; ask me again in 3 weeks, lol

For $300 we'd get a pair of of evga 7800gt's, a 3400, and an ATX evga mobo? good god man...this is like a w00t deal!....so tempting! PM me if you're willing to entertain possible trades/deals. my GF could use a bump from her dual 7600gs sli

This is better then the curretn woot!,Lexmark P4350 Multifunction Color Printer. Im guessing the 7800s+cpu+mobos are for the trade only but if your selling them all for $300 shot me a PM. Ill have a paypal payment out asap.

all edited i added the cpu and mobo as extra insentive towards a trade but will sell listing has been updated

have 2 7800gt looking to trade towards a 3800+ good o/c please and sli mobo will pay more if needed

- is that a 3800 AM2, S939, dual core?

will sell both cards for $300+ half shipping

- This part is clear

will also throw in a 3400+ socket 939 and evga sli mobo

- throw in with video cards? a throw in implies a freebie, a bonus.

the mobo and cpu i will sell for $150 or if you take it all you can have for $400+ shipping

- so they're not being thrown in? they're selling separate, from the looks of this, but it is contradictory to the previous line.

Back