WTT: 1080 Ti FTW3 for FE 1080 Ti | WTS: (2)Dell U3014, Bitspower Rampage Waterblocks, Intel NUC!

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
WTB/WTTF: 1080 Ti FE for my EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 with EK block -=TRADED to Recipe7=-
I want to move my 1080 Ti to my ITX box but it won't fit so I'm looking for a trade. A perfect trade is your Founders Edition 1080 Ti with a waterblock of some kind and I'll trade you straight up. If you have a Founders 1080 Ti but no waterblock send me a message and maybe we can make it work. GTX 1080s and 1070 Ti cards I will consider IF cash is added and assuming the card will fit my extra EK Founders block or comes with a block.

I have: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 with original box, accessories and air cooler along with currently installed EK nickel/plexi waterblock.

I want: Founders Edition 1080 Ti, 1080 or 1070 Ti that will fit my extra Founders waterblock OR a similar card that you already have a block for.

20181127_131920.jpg 20181127_132051.jpg 20181127_132202.jpg

First things first; I work with people in the order I receive PMs in, dibs mean nothing. I ship to the ConUS so if that doesn't apply to you but you absolutely must have one of my items PM me and we will discuss it. I accept Paypal and we can discuss other options if that doesn't work for you.

Heat 155-0-0
My eBay
Head-Fi

**If you don't like my price or you have something in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER! The worst I can do is turn you down**

Dell U3014 30" IPS 2560x1600 16:10 Monitors - $350 each or $650 for the pair
If you know what these are then I shouldn't have to say much other than that I love them I am just getting very full on monitors lately and I don't have room for them anymore. As sad as it makes me to part with them it is probably time. As you can see in the picture below they just sit behind me unused and neglected and they need a new home.

20181130_224117.jpg

For now this deal is local only to the Oklahoma City area because I no longer have the original boxes but if you want to take these off of my hands I will drive to meet you halfway even as far as maybe Dallas or Salina.

Bitspower Full Cover Block for Asus Rampage V Extreme - On Hold
I bought this and used it with my Rampage V Extreme above but the system has only been running about a month with only distilled water + Primochill Utopia having been run through it.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-rog-certified-rampage-v-extreme-fcb-clear.html
20181130_223830.jpg
I would show pictures individually but I actually packed this up several months ago for shipping and everything is inside of bubble mailers and other bubble related material to ensure it stays in perfect shape with no scratches.

Intel NUC 6th gen Core i5 + Samsung 850 EVO 250gb m.2 - $300 shipped
I AM willing to part this out just make me offers on the individual parts. All parts were bought brand new by me in October of 2016 but they probably only have roughly a month total use as it has sat asleep or powered off the large majority of the time I have owned it. This NUC is a beast and I played Guild Wars 2 and Darksiders 2 at 1080p on this and I'm sure it is plenty powerful for many other titles it really is a beast little box.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018Q0GN60/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TGIVZTW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've got more to add along with pictures and any other relevant information. Feel free to shoot me messages about anything I've got or you might think I have

-=SOLD=-

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry for the lack of update guys the FTW3 is pending trade. A deal is made cards just haven't been shipped yet.

Someone needs a NUC I'm sure of it, bump.

Bump, FTW3 traded to Recipe7 successfully. Rampage blocks are on hold for now since I have another board or two coming and want to play with them some more.

Back