WTS/WTT 8x Antminer U1's 2GHS/Each 16GHS/Total

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfiend

Supreme [H]ardness
Up for sale are 8x Antminer U1 USB miners, they are the same size/shape as the original ASICMINER Blocker Erupter's, but they mine at 2GH/s instead of 333mh/s.

Stock these run at 1.6GHS @ 1.5w, they can be overclocked to 2.2GHS @ 3w (usb3.0 only) or 2GHS @ 2.5w, they are all currently hashing at 2GHS @ 2.5w in usb 2.0 ports with zero issues, this is the same power draw as an old ASICMINER Block Erupter. These do get pretty warm at 2GHS, I recommend cooling them, I've had Block Erupters in the past and ran them passively without issue, they ran around 65-70C, I've kept all of my U1's under a couple 92mm Noctua's with no issue, they are warm to the touch but not hot.

U8ymcEB.jpg

I'm asking $35/each shipped in USA
EDIT: All sold to TheSocialHermit

All 8 will do 16GH/s @ 20w overclocked in usb 2.0 ports (they are currently hashing at this rate) or 12.8GH/s @ 12w stock. In usb 3.0 ports they should be able to hit 17.6GH/s @ 30w but my current setup uses 2.0 ports so I'm unable to guarantee that they'll be able to do that.

These are going on ebay for $45-$75 with most in the $55-$60 range.

My heatware is under lilfiend with 100% positive feedback.

I'm open to trades, PM me what you've got, worst I can say is no ;)

I take BTC at current coinbase price and paypal, no altcoins or amazon payments currently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back