[WTS] The I just got fired sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfiend

Supreme [H]ardness
Got fired right after moving, need money but don't really want to sell my shit, but it is what it is. Everything is OBO unless stated otherwise. Make me an offer if you think pricing is too high, worst I can say is no!

pics

6x 8tb Seagate Expansion External Hard Drives: $160/ea Shipped, buy all 6 and get them for $140/Ea $120/Ea, that's $720 for 48tb or $15/TB! with this and 2x usb 3 4 port hubs

A friend shucked a couple of these and they had seagate compute hard drives in them. I won't guarantee what drive you'll find inside as some online said they found refurb barracuda pro's in them. If you buy all 6 and get the surge protector it makes for a neat and tidy setup as the power bricks fit perfectly and it has two cable management slots at the end of it.

1x 8tb Seagate Backup External Hard Drive: $150 shipped

This is an archive drive but it does have a two port hub built in. Kinda nice if you're low on usb 3 ports.

1x Block Erupter 49 port USB 2.0 Hub with a power supply capable of running all ports at max power. I used it for BTC mining back in the day and is still fully functional. Will throw in one Antminer U1 with a [H] laser engraving if you pay asking price of $150 $125 shipped

The hub is a bit dusty in the pic, I will dust it before shipping. It also has a red face mounted to the bottom of it that you can swap out if you don't like the blue one. It is technically 7 7 port hubs, each row is a logically separate hub. Please note that this is ran with a PC power supply, not a power brick. Its not as pretty as most hubs if that is what you're looking for.

All hard drives were purchased in July through Amazon. I will help with any warranty issues they may have but will offer refunds, whether partial or full ONLY for DOA drives IF the buyer ships back at their expense as I am shipping them at mine. All hard drives were used for mining burstcoin (wrote to once, then only read once every 4 minutes) with the newest drive being purchased on 07/13.

I have heatware under lilfiend with 100% positive feedback.

I accept BTC and many other cryptocurrencies upon request. Google wallet is preferred. Paypal only to those with good heatware or at my discretion.

EDIT: Closing thread, sold all hard drives. PM if interested in anything else listed

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Free bump for that crazy-ass 49-port USB hub. What power supply did you use for it?

Free bump for that crazy-ass 49-port USB hub. What power supply did you use for it?

Thanks for the bump! The power supply is a logisys PS550E12. Its a 550w power supply, its not terribly expensive but it has 38A on the 5v for a total of 190w available. The max you can draw from the block erupter 49 port hub is 122.5w technically but if you overclocked Antminer U1's or those old 333mh/s usb block erupter asics you could draw more power. I had 3 of these setup with asics on them and never had an issue, all using the same power supply. 2x of them had 49 block erupter usb asics in them and this one only had 10 antminer u1's at its peak. I kept it more as a reminder and something to plug all my random usb shit into.

Bump. Keep this one page 1 to help out!

Thank you all for the bumps!

I pm'd tangoseal but the 8tb archival is just one drive with a built in 2 port usb3 hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back