Wts: PlayStation 4 (Used, but like new) $185 shipped

Looking to sell a like new PlayStation 4. This is the newer model (not the slim) of the original design with mechanical buttons instead of the original touch sensitive buttons. I do not have the original box but I will ensure it is well packaged and insured for the full value of the system. Check my Heatware, I really take pride in my packaging and lately I've been using UPS pack and ship guarantee. It costs a little bit extra, but they insure it and the claims are quicker and I have used it for half a dozen systems and about twice as many laptops and I've yet to have to file a claim. They package really well if you choose their fragile pack for electronics.

All this being said, the system is in great shape. I've had it for a couple of months, adult owned and from a smoke / pet free environment. The system will come with the original controller and all cables including a charging cable. I also have a copy of Destiny that I will include with the system.

Asking $200 $185 shipped and insured via UPS (As described above)
I will attempt to ship on Monday, but no later than Tuesday of next week if payment is received this weekend.
PayPal Verified from reputable / established traders only.
Heatware: Jwilliams01207

Last edited:
Responded. Price dropped. Looking to move this quickly so I can get started on purchasing items for my next build.

Back