WTS: Corsair + GSkill + Scythe

Lames.

Gawd
Getting rid of some old things as they are just collecting dust as I have moved to an i7...

Everything is without shipping unless stated otherwise. Everything is OBO but please, no lowballs.

I will NOT ship first. I have had a few mishaps on other forums where I shipped first and got screwed out of my money and item. I will give out all information though to get ahold of me. Even my work phone if need be.

I have no reason to scam anyone on anything. Expcially stuff that is worth $60. Skimping someone on $60 for a chance of a few years in jail is not worth it lol.

Only feedback type system I have is from my eBay account I use once in awhile, Maximus8763.

First up: 2x1GB Corsair Dominator 8500 Kit. TWIN2X1024-8500C5D

Used for awhile until I purchased D9 Ballistix so they have been sitting on the shelf ever since. The package says TWIN2X2048-8500C5D but they are really TWIN2X1024-8500C5D. Carry a lifetime warranty. Does NOT include the fan.

Asking $30 SHIPPED

Second: G.Skill 2x2GB 8500 Kit. F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK

Recently pulled from my E8400 rig that I parted out and this is one of the last things left. Hands down one of the best sets of DIMMs I have owned. Did not overclock them to the extreme but they push some decent timmings. Also carry a life time warranty.

SOLD

Last: Scythe Ninja

I believe it is the first Ninja that was on the market. Bought it back when I was getting into the Anthlon 64 or X2 days. Never used but is opened. One of the fins is slightly bent on top. Not 100% if all contents are there but it does have screws and I believe 2 back mounting plates. Does not come with a fan.

Asking $20 SHIPPED

Will try to get pictures up by the end of the week.

Again, everything is OBO and we will discuss shipping. VERIFIED Paypal only please.

Last edited:
Back