WTS 750ti GTX FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
I have 5 (0 left) EVGA GTX 750ti FTW with ACX Cooling for sale.

Looking for $110 Shipped each. (Can work our a discount for multiples)

They were used for x11-x13 mining for a couple months and have since only been used a day or two at a time to check mining client updates. Always ran super cooler with the ACX heatsinks. I will include the original boxes and manuals. Let me know if you need a 6 pin molex adapter or dvi to vga adapter. I didn't want to track them all down but I'm sure I can find them if you need them. Cards look new and don't even have typical used card dust build up. If newegg sent you one of these cards you wouldn't think twice about them being new.

Cards have never been registered. No idea what that means for warranty, they are about a year old.

You should have decent heatware or be willing to pay via BTC. Paypal and BTC accepted. paypal confirmed address only, yada yada yada.

Will be shipped USPS medium flat rate box. Heatware under Kardonxt

1 Sold to Klee1359
1 Sold to Motherpuncher
2 Sold to Solar Sniper
1 More to Solar Sniper lol

Edit: These cards were run at stock clocks because I also ran a 6th gigabyte card that couldn't go much farther than these @ stock. Unfortunately I'm not sure what their max OC is.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice. I think if you register within 60 days,30 days maybe, you can be eligible for an upgraded warranty. Otherwise, the registerer will get the standard warranty. Also if it came with game codes.

nice. Glws.

Bump.

87dtna - I never really pushed them hard enough to find out. I also ran a gigabyte 750ti in the system that kinda gimped any OCing. I know that in scrypt mining these things border lined on the power limit. I have read that they can go pretty far if you edit the bios to raise the power cap which is set to something like 40 watts even though they are supposed to be 60watt cards.

So you only mined at stock clocks (or only a slight bump)?

Yeah I had a regular EVGA 750 Ti, not even superclocked, and once I modded the bios I could run 1350mhz core clock daily on it. I was just wondering if that was normal or if I had a really good clocker. I was also wondering if the FTW could hit 1400+ clocks.

yep mined at mostly stock because if the power limit was hit the client would freak out and would stop mining till I restarted the machine. A Little extra hash power wasnt worth losing a day of mining.

With x11 and x13 I probably could have pushed them but frankly enjoyed having a rock solid system. I was sick of playing with my OC'd AMD rigs every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back