WTS 4x GTX Titan (all evga) ALL SOLD TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klepp0906

Gawd
Have 4 reference evga gtx Titan to sell. 1 is signature edition. 2 are sc. Other 1 is regular.

All of them have the skyn3t 1006mhz bios on them from OCN. (If absolutely pertinent I will flash them to stock for you to my chagrin.)

They've all been kept clean and under 80c and in the same PC since I purchased them in 2013/2014.

They will all come in the boxes including the signature edition which still has the unused shirt and other misc stuff. As for the regular cards, they will come with what they came with for the most part..

Not really sure what they're going for and as per the simple post I have a migraine so wasn't going to put in a crazy amount of effort digging atm :p. Will edit if necessary when my head isn't about to explode if i find the prices are out of whack.

To those interested, can't tell you how the cards fair individually but in quad sli they were all stable at 1163/7000 on air sandwiched together which means you'll get at least that out of the worst clocker of the bunch. Which that is? No clue.

Only take PayPal and prices include usps shipping within the US.

Feel free to PM/post with any questions. Reasonable offers will be considered. My heat is under my username!

6yrXABu.jpg

Signature edition SOLD

Superclocked SOLD

Superclocked SOLD

Standard SOLD

Last edited:
It's here for now :)

Truth be told I wouldn't be too fussy about the label persay. I was torn up when I bought them over mixing and matching but apart from mildly different ASIC values (which will happen regardless) the only difference is its factory overclocked - made moot by an updated bios anyways :p

They aren't binned or anything afaik.

Course that being said I'll sell ya whichever one you prefer :)

Which Titan is this ? Titan 6Gb, Black ? or Titan X ? or first or second generation titan
Not stated which specific Titan

no pics ?

Nah, I may get some up if it's important to folks. Posted from my iPhone with a gnarly headache at the time and they're all still in my PC. Basically 4 identical all but mint reference Titans.

If pics make the difference to ya lmk and I'll upload em to imgur.

Nah, I may get some up if it's important to folks. Posted from my iPhone with a gnarly headache at the time and they're all still in my PC. Basically 4 identical all but mint reference Titans.

If pics make the difference to ya lmk and I'll upload em to imgur.
Please use Google Sites. I can't stand all the Imgr crap.

Also, Images are a fantastic way to get a quick sale.

Which Titan is this ? Titan 6Gb, Black ? or Titan X ? or first or second generation titan
Not stated which specific Titan

Kepler 7xx original 6gb vram Titans. I figured between the price and the lack of surname it would be obvious enough - apologies! As I mentioned when i posted, I had the headache to end them all at the time. Usually put at least a little effort into my posts :p. Owe wifey some money so had to get em up!

Please use Google Sites. I can't stand all the Imgr crap.

Also, Images are a fantastic way to get a quick sale.

Yea I don't deal with images too often online if that isn't obvious - imgur or sites u can upload straight to like FB lol. I can understand the preference for pics - for me it depends on what the item is. Admittedly in this case for me, a reference Titan is a reference Titan. Can also understand the aid for people apprehensive regarding people without a lot of heat.

Anyways thanks for pointing out Google has a system of their own (course they do!). When the sun comes up I'll see what i can do/find :p

Best I can do for now, sorry I couldn't swing the non imgur preference. I'm on my phone and it appears the sites.google needs a trial or some junk for 30 days. Coulda just been looking in the wrong place. Either way - direct link until I can figure out how to get the image to show up directly in the thread (if it's possible).

http://i.imgur.com/6yrXABu.jpg

Best I can do for now, sorry I couldn't swing the non imgur preference. I'm on my phone and it appears the sites.google needs a trial or some junk for 30 days. Coulda just been looking in the wrong place. Either way - direct link until I can figure out how to get the image to show up directly in the thread (if it's possible).

http://i.imgur.com/6yrXABu.jpg
It's simple and I don't get the butt hurtness over Imgur if images are directly linked into the thread. There is no going to imgur if that is the case. See the image below. You copy this section and just paste into the forum post. Simple as that. (y)
iFX1REy.jpg

It's simple and I don't get the butt hurtness over Imgur if images are directly linked into the thread. There is no going to imgur if that is the case. See the image below. You copy this section and just paste into the forum post. Simple as that. (y)

That is great and all until the image is huge and stretches the whole screen. I remember forums use to have an option to set the resolution of the image so it would re scale. Would like to use that more and make max resolution 800 x 600.

Anyways good luck on selling cards. I can't imagine 4 x Titans.

That is great and all until the image is huge and stretches the whole screen. I remember forums use to have an option to set the resolution of the image so it would re scale. Would like to use that more and make max resolution 800 x 600.

Anyways good luck on selling cards. I can't imagine 4 x Titans.
I've never had a picture show up where it is too large for the screen. That is kinda the point of the forum tag use. It should size the picture down for forum use and then provide a clickable link embedded in the photo itself for full size image. Not sure how my picture above shows up for you but it's a perfect fit for the posts here (for me 1920x1080 monitor res) unless you do click the image then I get a larger image and a horizontal scroll bar on screen.

thanks! wasn't possible from my phone but I got it now, posting up top - hopefully it'll work.

Also - price drop! gotta move these before wifey kills me >.<

thanks! wasn't possible from my phone but I got it now, posting up top - hopefully it'll work.

Also - price drop! gotta move these before wifey kills me >.<
Wifey killing you because of the power draw and electric bill your creating or because you ordered 1080s prior to selling these? lol.

a little of both. the power draw is what pushed me in that direction though. with it being summer and already running the AC that adds like 100 a month, running this box 24/7 is close to that. Full load was 2250w at the wall. Had to add a dedicated circuit and everything >.<

Now ive got psu redundancy and power coming out my ears I guess :p

a little of both. the power draw is what pushed me in that direction though. with it being summer and already running the AC that adds like 100 a month, running this box 24/7 is close to that. Full load was 2250w at the wall. Had to add a dedicated circuit and everything >.<

Now ive got psu redundancy and power coming out my ears I guess :p
Don't forget the nagging wifey at your ears. :p

honestly those are pretty damn amazing prices, i'm confused why they aren't sold - newegg microcenter amazon, they all have 1070s up for $420 to $550 and they are all out of stock, getting similar performance is crazy for a tick over $300 hell i just sold my 970 for $200
i think people are just standing pat waiting for the 1000 series to come in stock or waiting to hear what's what with the rx480...

honestly those are pretty damn amazing prices, i'm confused why they aren't sold - newegg microcenter amazon, they all have 1070s up for $420 to $550 and they are all out of stock, getting similar performance is crazy for a tick over $300 hell i just sold my 970 for $200
i think people are just standing pat waiting for the 1000 series to come in stock or waiting to hear what's what with the rx480...
These aren't Titan X's

honestly those are pretty damn amazing prices, i'm confused why they aren't sold - newegg microcenter amazon, they all have 1070s up for $420 to $550 and they are all out of stock

These are around the GTX 780Ti / GTX 970 performance level with Compute. People are just waiting for better pricing by the OP.
As for the OP, I will not post a price here, I want you to get the most for your stuff.

ah my titan knowledge fails me then, since they were so $$$ i never bothered to even look at them - my bad for posting a fail reply :(

okay guys, thanks for being courteous about it and sending PM's. I dropped these a ton in an effort to move em quick. Got a lot going on so want to get em outta my hair. Hopefully this is cheap enough for ya's :p

Seen your CL ad in Clinton Twp, any discount for local ?

Sure I'll take 10 off for local, saves me the shipping right?

Btw folks - turns out I have 2 SC and 1 signature and 1 standard.

Had to look up part numbers :p

Signature and 1 SC pending!

Payment sent for Signature edition. I will have a serious problem with my wife.

Last edited:
if you waited 5 weeks I probably would of bitten on one. But we are moving...with a nice transition period so I'm passing...bump for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back