WTS : 4700G x300 SFF full system / Zotac 1050ti 4gb / I7-5960x Almost full system

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to get rid of a few things so I can upgrade to a new gaming pc - My heatware: Criticalhitkoala (71-0-0) Not a crazy high number, but had heat now for 18 years. My Heat can legally vote now.

Price is without shipping. Shipping is done via USPS. If you have your own shipping label you can produce, I'm more than happy using it. Please pay paypal friends and family. If you want non FF, feel free to pay the asking price + 3% more including shipping price. Shipping is from 30076

Items for Sale:

4700G with ASROCK X300 SFF System - $500 shipped

VptdlIz.jpg

Specs:
Ryzen 4700G OEM System pull
Asrock X300 SFF System
16gb Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz DDR4
Noctua NH-L9A-AM4 Chromax Black Cooler
WD Blue 500GB OS Drive
Asrock RGB Kit
Shortened wifi antenna's, but normal antenna's will be in the box.
Windows 10 Pro Legit

Really killer SFF. Actually my second Asrock a/x 300 system. Was going to use this as a emulator box for the bed room but wife gave the okay to spend a little extra to get a high end processor and more. This will come with the original box for the X300.

Zotac 1050TI 4gig - $180 (sold)

fdb0kjoh.jpg

Works great. Has DVI, Display Port, and HDMI output. Was going to the daughters pc, but she claimed the 2070 for that 900fps roblox experience. Will not come with any original box, but will be secured in shipping.

i7-5960x, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32 gigs ram, Noctua Cooler + Extra's - $450

nN9Jj8sh.jpg

Finally getting rid of the old reliable system. Been a wonderful system for streaming on twitch. Wife gave the okay to buy a new gaming system without a video card, so was hoping this will go to a fellow [H] who will use it. Does not come with the crazy power supply, video card, or capture cards you see in the system. Note, I am still using this sytem so if anyone wants to buy it, I will need about a week to ship it out as I still have to go MC to buy the parts. If you are local to the 30076 area, I am also willing to give you a computer case, and 600 watt powersupply new in box along with it. No it will not be this dusty when you get it. Spring cleaning is about to happen so it's gonna get cleaned.

Buyer will get

Intel i7-5960x - I don't know what max oc is as I ran it mostly stock as all it does is just stream
Asus Rampage V Extreme with back plate and wifi adapter. I sadly have missplaced all the cool accessories for it, but will try to find it.
32 gigs of DDR 2400 ram
Noctua NH-D15 Cooler

If you do local pickup I will also give you
Corsair 750D Case
Evga 600 watt psu new in box

Last edited:
Back