WTS 3x Catleap 27" Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN SOLD!

These just arrived the other day. They're in perfect condition, no dead or stuck pixels whatsoever. Seeing as there is no risk of having a bad one (all three have been tested), I'm trying to unload these without a loss, seeing as how they are brand new.

BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT THESE, NO, THEY ARE NO 2B MODELS, THEY ARE 2F MODELS. That being said, I'm not sure how overclockable these models are, because I haven't tried.

If you're wondering why I'm getting rid of them so fast, it's because in the long run, they're going to cost me more than I can afford. The money I spent on the monitors isn't what I can't afford - it's the fact that I'll need to upgrade my motherboard, CPU, PSU, and add two cards to really run these the way I want. I didn't figure in the additional $1,500 I'd need to spend to get these running the way they should run.

So, I'm getting rid of them. I'm looking for $330 shipped. I got these off ebay for $310 each, pay the difference in shipping and you have a guaranteed no dead/stuck pixel Catleap monitor.

My heatware is under Ohmycaptain. I will ship them in their original boxes, with all original accessories.

Here are some pictures, sorry for the really bad picture quality, took it from my phone and my room has awful lighting for any photos. But, you guys asked for them :p

EumcK.jpg

TSYwG.jpg

Last edited:
These the plain jane models?

Your rig looks like it would be fine for them, maybe just add one more 7970 which would be fine with that AX850, and you should max pretty much anything.

If I get enough stuff sold soon, and you still are selling them then, I might pick up two.

I'm not entirely sure, how can I tell? Pictures can be taken, but I'm in a very low-light environment so I'm doubtful they'll come out well.

If you got these recently, odds are very much against getting a 2B revision by chance. Couple of links for you though:

http://120hz.net/showthread.php?139-How-to-Check-Catleap-version&

http://120hz.net/showthread.php?270-Modified-AMD-ATI-driver-to-allow-higher-refresh-rates

Ultimately you'll need to attempt overclocking them to be sure, that 2nd link gets you started using your 7970 though you'll probably need some additional help (I've never done it myself) - asking @ 120Hz.net is your best bet, but there may be some folks around the [H] that can help you as well. Also note you'll need a quality dual link DVI cable.

Any monitor you can confirm 100Hz+ operation will sell very quickly, so while this is a pain to test, there's your incentive :D

I'm not entirely sure, how can I tell? Pictures can be taken, but I'm in a very low-light environment so I'm doubtful they'll come out well.
Do you live in caves? Bump for you, I was looking at some Achieva.

Which model are these? The Matt,Glossy,or Glossy Glass? What about inputs? Are these the multi input or just DVI? Thanks! >^_^<

Yeah man post the exact model of these. they come in various options

You should mention where you live, cuz shipping on these can add up fast...

Also posting the serial numbers of the monitors is in general another good way to check the OC'ability of these.

Still, great monitors for a great price.

I own one & love it. Bump for luck on a successful sale for all 3 of them.

Bump/Tag

Possibly interested... but might have to get authorization since I put in a down on a Tesla and a place in Wellesley.

I can get an inspected one for $320 shipped on Ebay, I don't think this is such a good deal unless it were $310 shipped.

There are reports of folks paying for the inspection/"perfect pixel" service and still getting dead pixels. I'd personally trust an [H]'er more than the importers. Just my 2 cents.

Bump, I got screwed on eBay buying a perfect pixel. I would much more rather shop on [H] GLWS

I live in boston near harvard square, could i take a look at it? and pickup instead of shipped?

could you answer the question about the screen, is it glossy, matte, or glossy glass?

Bump...man I am so glad you didn't buy my S27a750s cause I would have totally regretted it after getting eyefinity 3d dialed in!

Oh and there is a DP to DVI adapter that does work with those monitors and AMD cards...I forget which one it is but Vega knows.

Oh well, two sold. I thought I answered it was glossy (they only make glossy, tempured glass is the difference), but yes it's glossy non-tempured glass.

@Steve, yes if you can come take a look and pick it up that'd be preferred, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back