WTS 144Hz 27" Monitor and 32" 60Hz Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibex333

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling a Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprzx 27" 144Hz Freesync (It's almost new, I used it for about a month or two)

$290 + actual shipping, whatever it will be to where you are.

I am only selling this monitor because my video card cant handle gaming at 144fps.

Also have an HP Pavilion Black 32" Monitor
(Like New! box, cables, papers included) Selling because too big for me. This baby has Freesync and can OC to 70-75Hz.

Model V1M69AA#ABA

$225 shipped

OPEN TO ALL OFFERS. Worse I can do is say no.

Trades are fine as long as you got good heat, and a long time member of the forum.
Let me know what you got. I'll take trade-ins toward the full price of my items as well, as long as its something I need.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0s9bDWZ9aZNb1rZ2_4QyVWJ4A

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Not trying to thread crap here, more of an FYI, but did you realize the link you provided for the monitor includes free shipping and is listed quite a bit cheaper?

Yeah it's $299 on Amazon and some states still don't do sales tax online so OP might be up a creek at this price.

Not trying to thread crap here, more of an FYI, but did you realize the link you provided for the monitor includes free shipping and is listed quite a bit cheaper?

Changed price to reflect price drop at Amazon. As for shipping, I am not Amazon, so I cannot afford free shipping on such a large and heavy item.

Yeah it's $299 on Amazon and some states still don't do sales tax online so OP might be up a creek at this price.

Yet, most states DO have sales tax, so that's neither here nor there. Regardless, that's already borderline thread crapping there, so take it to PM please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back