WTHDIJS Video of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Even though I read the description of this video (twice), I still don't know what the hell I just saw...but it sure is cool. It looks like a video that someone ran through a dozen Photoshop filters all at once. :cool:

"A montage of pastel poetry in motion..." is all that I'd use to describe it myself. Interesting for a few moments but it gets a bit tiresome after a minute or so, at least to me.

"A montage of pastel poetry in motion..." is all that I'd use to describe it myself. Interesting for a few moments but it gets a bit tiresome after a minute or so, at least to me.
My short attention span only allowed me to watch 15 seconds or so, lol.

It was a cool filter. It kind of reminded me of a brighter version of the movie A Scanner Darkly.

Nifty.

Not being the type to significantly alter perceptions (or my faith) I didnt know that is what taking LDS is like.

Fixed that for you.
It was intentional. Don't want to piss off the alcoholic republicans talking bout things they don't like. 2 faced drug consumers who hate you for liking different drugs than you. Hopefully you knew that already. /rant subsided.

Back