WTB: Zune 30GB/80GB/120GB

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
looking to buy a Zune. Bad battery is fine, bad screen is not. Let me know what you have!

I have a Zune and a Zune HD somewhere. The Zune has an upgraded hardrive I think, been a long time since I fired those up. Let me see if I can find them.

Got a black gen 1 80gb, what’s the offer these days?

out of curiosity, what can you do with a Zune these days since the service does not authenticate anymore? is there CFW for these or anything cool?
and bump for the OP

out of curiosity, what can you do with a Zune these days since the service does not authenticate anymore? is there CFW for these or anything cool?
and bump for the OP

There was a large homebrew market when it first came out. I remember having emulators and custom apps on it. You can probably still run the Microsoft tools on it and a few programs will sync DRM free music to it. It's still probably one of the best MP3 players I ever had and such a smooth interface.

There was a large homebrew market when it first came out. I remember having emulators and custom apps on it. You can probably still run the Microsoft tools on it and a few programs will sync DRM free music to it. It's still probably one of the best MP3 players I ever had and such a smooth interface.

Not to mention the fact that the Zune application still works so you can still transfer your music like usual, you just can't download or purchase stuff from the store anymore.

Back