WTB: z77 micro atx motherboard

• Thread starter Deleted member 82210
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 82210

New or used. Would prefer the Asus Maximus Gene V, or any board from that generation with a red theme, but all options are open, as long as it's micro ATX. Offering decent money considering the age of the chipset, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have a Gene V that had the top PCI-X slot damaged while moving when the back of the case was hit in shipment causing the installed video card to shift backwards and rip the plastic guide off the slot. The motherboard still works, and the second slot is fine. You're welcome to it if you pay the cost of shipping.

Board is long gone guys

Last edited:
I actually have a Gene V that had the top PCI-X slot damaged while moving when the back of the case was hit in shipment causing the installed video card to shift backwards and rip the plastic guide off the slot. The motherboard still works, and the second slot is fine. You're welcome to it if you pay the cost of shipping.
Geno,

Appreciate the reply and offer but I'm looking for one in full working order. Thanks though.

I have one too, except the clip came off my top PCIE slot too :LOL:

Obviously this has no effect of whether or not that slot works, but I figured I'd make mention.

:jawdrop::jawdrop:
I ran a search on the gene and your post was close to the top, I didn't even notice the year... :ROFLMAO:

Back