WTB: Your Underwhelming 10th (or 11th) Gen Intel MicroATX Motherboard/CPU combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halon

Gawd
Hello, everybody. I want to play with an Intel Arc GPU, but that requires a machine with Resizable BAR support. That rules out a lot of older hardware, which is what I'd normally do when I've got an itch to test something new. I'd rather go with Intel for this just to be on the safe side of compatibility.

Here's what I need:
- a working, stable microATX motherboard. This is a project/test PC, and I'd like this to be space-efficient. This machine will never be overclocked, so a lower end VRM configuration is fine. If you don't have the I/O shield I can have a friend 3D print one, but let me know in advance please.
- A working CPU with at least four threads. A Core i3 or low-end i5 would be fine.
- Resizable BAR support in the BIOS/UEFI confirmed working for the installed CPU. This is underlined because it's literally the most important part.

If you have the stock cooler, that'd be peachy. Otherwise I can go buy a humiliating 65W TDP RGB thing from Micro Center. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a MSI Mortar B360M and i3-9100F. According to MSI documentation it supports ReBAR. I can fire up and confirm prior to shipping. Asking $125 shipped via Paypal FF.

I have a MSI Mortar B360M and i3-9100F. According to MSI documentation it supports ReBAR. I can fire up and confirm prior to shipping. Asking $125 shipped via Paypal FF.
That could be great. If it’s not too much trouble to confirm, I’d be grateful. Will that include a HSF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back