[WTB] Your old Ryzen CPU for 50$ Shipped

sMiLeYz

Limp Gawd
Building a budget first gaming rig for my nephew with a budget of 0$. Love to build him a new high end system but he doesn't need that kind of horse power for minecraft and fortnite.

So willing to buy a budget Ryzen first gen that you're upgrading from. Shipping included to MD area code 21043. I do not need a cooler.

Edit: Spelling/Gammar corrections. I also do not need a system, i have a AM4 mobo and ram sitting not being used from a previous build/upgrade for family.

Edit: Got a 2200G from FB marketplace. thanks!

heatware under sMiLeYz

Will be paying thru paypal or amazon payments

Last edited:
I was using the 2200g for my daughter and wife. I was surprised how well it did with Fortnite on my daughter's setup .. and in my wife's rig her 2200g handled 3 monitors like a champ with her ASUS B350 Prime (VGA,DVI & HDMI outputs)

I'm thinking about upgrading my girlfriend's 1500X that runs 4ghz all core. I would need to get at least a 2700 for a good price to really be worth doing though.

I'm thinking of getting a 2200G or 3000G, thought I would help a fellow [H] member looking to upgrade. The trip micro center is roughly an hour.

Still would like to see what [H] members have to offer.

Honestly, I would go to Microcenter and get this for 59.99 - no graphics card needed to run fortnite and minecraft.

logos_76.png
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Quad Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

Back