WTB: Xbox One (prefer S, don't need the X, open to all offers though)

Net Prowler

[H]ard|Gawd
WTB:

- Xbox One (prefer the S model, more storage is better, don't need the X, and I can get by on 500gb, so send me offers on that if that's all you have) - I bought an Xbox One from another forum, but the blu ray drive wouldn't work. I think that's due to the console just being thrown into a cardboard box :facepalm: I got my refund though. Shipping this back hurts financially :(

----(on hold for now, but pm me and I will message you when I have cash on hand) I'm mainly looking at BTC, LTC, and ETH, but will entertain offers for other coins too.

I have bought BTC on here before (one of the first to do it on hardforum yaya!), and have references (in sig).

I have limited funds so I can't drop $$$ on the drop of a hat, but am willing to work with people to set up a time and date to purchase coins.-----

Feel free to ask any questions.

I also would be interested in a 1080 Ti or two (or 3 lol, I have a lot of builds coming up).
I'm good on the 1080 Ti's for now. I realize now that searching for 1080 Ti's in the midst of the mining craze wasn't the smartest thing to do economically :D

I might also be interested in an inexpensive board+mobo+ram combo with 5+ pcie (x1 or x16) slots. Let me know.

Also, it's a long shot, but I would really like a Sentey Revolution Pro. Or something similarly shaped. I just bought a G403 and do not like the shape at all. Any offers/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Pm'd about some litecoin I am willing to sell.

Last edited:
PMs replied to!

I am also looking for a mouse (specifically the Sentey Revolution Pro). If I can't get that, I would like a solid, dependable one that is similarly shaped. I thought I could roll with a G403 but the base of the mouse (closest to me) is WAY too narrow :(

Bump, added water cooled 7950s. I can post pics too if needed. OBO price, so let me know if I am out of my mind on asking price.

All PM's have been replied to. I plan to test gaming capability for both cards tonight or tomorrow night and will take pics and video of the results.

Replied to most recent PMs, waiting for the first person who responded to get back to me before I offer the cards to other interested parties.

Added Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red keyboards (refurbs). Willing to do bundle price if someone wants both.

Bump. I'll give the people at the top of the queue another day to respond before moving on to those still interested in the water cooled 7950s

Sure, I will post a pic here in an hour or so.

The picture on my phone shows a "47-004033" number on the front of the package, but google doesn't show that as existing. I think it is what you linked, but since they are BNIB I will check the other side of the box (so I don't have to open the box) before posting the pictures to give you the model number.

I believe that is the same keyboard. The model number is CH-9000114-NA/RF and the exact one can be found here. The model number for Newegg is CH-9000114-NA (so the same, just without the RF)

Note, RF = refurbished. BUT these are unopened, so like BNIB (or RIB???) :)

Last edited:
Bump, pics added of keyboards.

No longer looking for 1080 Ti's, though I may be interested in a 1200 or greater watt PSU.

One K70 sold, the other remains!

Added Sapphire 7950 to my list. Still waiting to hear back from two people on the 7950s.

I will be out of town for the next few days, so I will be able to answer PMs and complete transactions, but I won't be able to ship anything until Monday.

Two water cooled 7950's now pending sale (even with two or three people not replying LOL).

The 3rd 7950 is still available for anyone interested.

PM's replied.

People seem to forget that I can see there activity here if they PM me and want me to hold the cards. Due to several no replies (even though they continue to browse the forums) the holding period is 24 hours. If you don't pay by then, I'm going to the next person in the queue.

$380 shipped for the three 7950's is the current price. Firm not OBO.

Thanks.

Packages mailed and some already delivered!

Left heat for those that already did the same for me.

My HX1000 (the original model) died on me, so I'm looking for a new one. Naturally it's next to impossible to find one. RIP the PSU market.

PMs replied, considering offers.

I am open to more offers from sellers of PSUs, so send 'em my way if you want to sell.

Bump for a great seller. I bought the first keyboard and I'm very happy with it.

Back