WTB i7-860, TFX PSU, LP-GPU, G.SKILL SNIPER X 3600, OG XBOX GAMES, HDDS

Thanks for offer sam, gl with the trade!

In the beginning were the words and the words made the world. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot go forward in the absence of space. Repeat.

In the beginning were the words and the words made the world. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot go forward in the absence of space. Repeat.

Price Derp

Ebay buyer never paid for the vega.. is this card cursed? Price drop again, relisting on ebay so it will be removed if somebody bids/buys

In the beginning were the words and the words made the world. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot go forward in an absence of space. Repeat.

In the beginning were the words and the words made the world. I am the words. The words are everything. Where the words end the world ends. You cannot go forward in an absence of space. Repeat.

Thread updated & Apologies to those who PMed in my absense only to find some of the items were already gone

Have more junk to add later.. nothing fancy

If anyone is interested in that motherboard, I can get the entire socket replaced with a new one from foxconn. I don't think we've nailed down an official repair price for that yet, but I'm thinking with shipping it's going to be around 60 bucks when we offer that service. We do about a hundred socket replacements a week, and haven't had any issues.

Pretty cool Cecil. I'm curious how much business you can pull in doing that :p.. I'd have to get a better hot air station that takes nozzles and a board heater to do it professionally enough to warrant selling such boards as "refurbished"

Motherboard + All of the fans on the front page are PENDING SALE

Thanks heatshiver for pretty much cleaning out my thread :p... updated OP with a bunch of random junk I may be interested in buying now.

I think I can knock out a few of your WTB items:

I have an SoundBlaster SB0100 in my FS/FT thread. I'll check on my SATA HDDs, but I know I have many that are unused. I have a Samsung OEM 120 GB SSD, and several 240-256 GB SSDs I don't use. I also have a Raspberry Pi Model 3 B with charger from MicroCenter that's been unused, waiting for a project. If interested, I can put together a more detailed list.

Bumpola... sorry for any missed messages, life happened for a few months...

1155 ITX board w/ 2500k & 16GB MSATA drive added to OP.

Guess 980Tis aren't very popular anymore?

ITX board is gone, does nobody need a fresh 980Ti? Gonna move that to fleabay soon

Happy birthday to me

Someone give me birthday money

In exchange for 980ti in the box

Posting on ebay by monday for anybody on the fence

Ding ding, ding ding, last call for 980ti before ebay! Ding ding, ding ding

Got an Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter for Windows (model 1086) that I'd be happy to send your way. I've soldered over the fuse that burns out regularly on these things, and while I don't have a 360 controller to fully test it, the device immediately shows up in Device Manager and status light turns on (with updated Win10, should be driverless back to 7) so I assume it's still operational. $5 plus your preferred actual shipping (a padded envelope would probably even work) and it's yours. Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/96445/to

I might have a bare pi zero laying around. Interested if it's W? No charge

No charge? very interested !.. Yes I want to run whichever Pi I get headless so it needs some kind of connectivity, preferably wifi

I have a Raspberry Pi 3. Might be the 3b model (definitely has WiFi)
It's the Vilros kit with a 32GB SD card, included power supply, and clear plastic case.
$25 shipped to you.

Back