WTB xbox 360 windows wireless adapter / charger cable / etc

Mode13

Gawd
Kind of random for [h] I guess but..

Have been on a bit of a kick with my 360 lately replaying some of my old games... getting tired of buying AA batteries. I have one rechargeable battery but no cable to charge it with.. so uh.. I don't remember the official names of these things but let me know if anybody has some laying around

-Xbox 360 battery charger cable, I guess a battery or two wouldn't hurt either
-Xbox 360 wireless adapter for PC (might as well use the controller on the puter too since it's sitting on my desk and I don't have a newer controller)
-Maybe some random cheap games.. not into collector priced stuff atm

lemme know what's laying around lol

Not that I have anything to sell...

But

I got one of the generic PC-wireless thingies in January from Amazon to put on my son's machine considering I have tons of old 360 controllers. (I used to use 360s for media extenders) It was $30. I got this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076GZFLR3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details You had to do a few little steps that are pretty well documented in some youtube videos to get it to work, but it wasn't too bad. Works fine now.

We just use regular ol' rechargeable batteries.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump. For the recent Series X | S controllers, my brother had good luck with a $2 Bluetooth adapter off of eBay. I don't think the older Xbox 360 controllers supported Bluetooth, though.

PM sent. I have a MS 360->PC usb adapter laying around. The controller it came with drifts badly and I'm going to toss it, but the wireless adapter should work with any 360 compatible controller.

Back