WTB x79 mobo

invasian

Limp Gawd
My mobo crapped out on me and I need a replacement for my 4930k. Pm me what you got and your asking price. Not looking to spend to much on it. TIA

Free bump because you're going to need it lol. I've been trying to find a decently priced one for almost two years. Got to a point where buying a cheap Ryzen board, processor, and ram was a cheaper, better option.

Free bump because you're going to need it lol. I've been trying to find a decently priced one for almost two years. Got to a point where buying a cheap Ryzen board, processor, and ram was a cheaper, better option.

Seriously a reality. It's either that or buy a chinese model off ebay.

LTT did a video with one of those Chinese x79 boards and it worked ok. They're still expensive enough though to not be economically viable

z420 motherboards are cheap too, you just have to deal with a *press f1 to continue* issue and need a atx power adapter. Standard ATX size

no overclocking available though.

When you add "Not looking to spend to much on it." It's a bit harder to offer something. Add a price range and see if that helps.

If $90 to $100 (shipped) is to much for you, I know I don't have anything available.

I have a Asus Rampage IV Black Edition (ROG) that am willing to part with. What do you consider cheap as they were all pretty expensive?

I also have a 4690X cpu I'm willing to sell at a screaming combo deal if your interested? PM what price range you are looking at?

Might be hard to find motherboards only, I have an asus sabertooth x79, 3930k and 64GB ram but looking to sell as a combo as well.

Well due to this thread I sold my X79 board..... Now what to do with the 4820k? Keychain?

Hope the OP finds what he is looking for

Back