WTB / WTTF Canon T3i Equipment: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens, Filters, Batteries, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleniumshane90

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm leaving for vacation next Thursday and I'm bringing my Canon T3i DSLR with me. Figured I might get some photography practice while I'm down in the Caribbean.

Here's my FS Thread, if you have any offers for trade

I currently have the T3i, Battery grip w/LCD, the kit lens, 2 identical batteries, & several SD cards.

I'm looking for a gently used Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens. I'm willing to spend a maximum of $65 shipped for one. This is presuming that it has the lens covers and can get here by Wednesday, the 30th.

If you have any filters, batteries, straps, or anything else I might be interested in, shoot me an offer on any of that as well.

No longer looking, picked up the lens locally. /Thread

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just got one from canon's refurb site for about that just a few days ago and it arrives today along with the t3i refurb. I don't know how often they restock but they're gone as of this morning. Have you seen the lens rental places?

I guess I just missed that, but I'm hopeful someone will sell me theirs on here or on reddit. I'm not familiar with a rental place, but I would prefer to buy one for the price. Everything I've been reading and watching says a 50mm fixed lens is a must have for photography.

I have that lens available but that's a really low "maximum".
Not really, they go for under $80 on eBay all the time. After eBay fees, that's less than $70. They also frequently go for under $80 refurbed on Canon's site.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have that lens available but that's a really low "maximum".

http://slickdeals.net/f/7078626-canon-ef-50mm-f-1-8mm-ii-lens-refurbished-70-free-shipping like i said i just paid 70 for a canon refurb. Theres other 50 mm lenses if you have like the 1.6 or any of the lower than 1.8 let me know cause id buy the better lens and sell my 1.8 to this guy. The reason the 1.8 50mm is essential is because its cheap and takes amazing pics. I was playing with mine last night in low lighting and wow as long as things arent moving its amazing even with horrible lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back