[WTB/WTT] Old USB Flash Drive, Size Doesn't Matter (that's what she said)

neural0

Limp Gawd
Just need a USB drive to use for booting and installing BIOS updates on motherboards or running Prime95, etc.

Looking to pay for shipping (throw it in an envelope, I don't care) or see if we can include it with anything else we are trading. Check out my thread here.

Do you have an old motherboard that has a fan/heatsink on the northbridge that you aren't using? I'll take it too!

Other stuff I am looking for:
Accelero for HD 6970 Either the regular or the turbo. Also interested in other aftermarket coolers.
Fan silencers/anti-vibration fan mounts/little rubber screw things... basically anything to make my fans and HTPC quieter!![/B]

That is a PRICELESS thread title!! I just about fell off my chair...

Alas, all of my spare flash drives have had a netbook dropped on them, save for two (Memorex, died of old age, and Giga Bank w/ a microdrive in it, guy I gave it to sez drive went mondo bad). If you're really desperate I'll hit up eBay and see if I can help from there.

...come to think of it, I've got a 128mb "flash" drive somewhere, but it came out of a thin client so it uses a 44pin IDE (notebook HDD) interface. But if you can use it... *might* be actually 256mb.

I will go thru junk drawer to morrow and see what i gots for old thumb drives. when u say flash drive thats what yo mean right?

Flash drive
Thumb drive
Mass storage device
etc

Look for something with ROM chips in a plastic lump and a protruding USB connector and you should be OK.

Glad you guys liked the thread :) Yes, I am referring to flash/thumb/usb/key/pen drives

I don't know how cheap you absolutely have to go, but Newegg has quite a selection at the $7 shipped pricepoint.

Hell, I spent like $6-7 at Best Buy on one a few weeks ago.

Back