WTB: GTX 1080/2080 series, large HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

compgeek89

Limp Gawd
I'm building a workstation for a friend and looking for a good deal on a few parts. If you have one of the items listed below and you're looking to offload, shoot me an offer with a "shipped" price to 45420 and your heatware details, as appropriate.

1. GPU: Looking for a 1080/2080 series, probably can't afford a 2080ti though. 1080ti is ideal.

2. Considering throwing a 6-12TB backup HDD in the mix, already have SSDs covered. Looking for a quality drive for long term reliability.

You can find my heatware here: https://www.heatware.com/u/41638/to

Last edited:
Bump for another shot at getting some parts before I have to go to Amazon et al...

It’s unlikely you’ll get a deal for a case due to shipping. Many people don’t get discounts like bigger sellers so unless you get a free case and pay for shipping from someone, a bigger retailer is your best bet. That said, I have a couple cases at home that will hold eatx boards as that’s what I have in them now. I just don’t use the systems anymore, if you are interested let me know. One is a rosewill and the other two I believe are lanli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back